PDA

View Full Version : DTS Tools?

AHO
08-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Hello,
are there other tools available than the Unpacker?

Greetings
AHO

AHO
09-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Which one and where?

AHO
10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
This goes out to officials:
Could Haggard Games publish some editors and/or tools?

OSS
10-20-2008, 04:35 PM
This goes out to officials:
Could Haggard Games publish some editors and/or tools?

what tools do you need?
tools are not workable for public release, coz was not designed for it.

i can talk about shadvs script editor and maybe plugin for max to exporting new art models (smf)..
but for level editor - it is too complex & heavy ( no any documentation ).. i dont know..

AHO
10-20-2008, 06:18 PM
what tools do you need?
tools are not workable for public release, coz was not designed for it.
I think I could handle it ;)

i can talk about shadvs script editor and maybe plugin for max to exporting new art models (smf)..
Both would help me a lot :)

but for level editor - it is too complex & heavy ( no any documentation ).. i dont know..
Hmm, why not, this tool is the most powerful.

Edit:// Some documentation about scripting would also be good...

forlik
11-18-2008, 02:47 PM

Is there new information about these tools?

AHO
11-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Is there new information about these tools?
Yes, are there new informations? Will they be given to the public?

Sgt.Schnitzel
12-19-2008, 09:32 PM
It will do a lot of good if they released some level editing tools. The DTS engine is very capable. Almost like a perfected H&D engine, or at least what H&D should of been.

Even a 3D mission tool where we can create new missions with new objectives using the existing maps would be very welcome. Just imagine the possibilities.

Jason
01-04-2009, 10:04 AM
It will do a lot of good if they released some level editing tools. The DTS engine is very capable. Almost like a perfected H&D engine, or at least what H&D should of been.

Even a 3D mission tool where we can create new missions with new objectives using the existing maps would be very welcome. Just imagine the possibilities.

Ah, a H&D fan :)

It doesn't matter if there is no documentation, fans can work it out (where there is a will there is a way). Surely a non-supported cut-down version could be whipped up and thrown online?