PDA

View Full Version : GamersGate Signs Exclusive Deal on Selected 1C Titles

Nike-it
08-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Leading digital download portal GamersGate today announced the addition of yet another publisher giant that has joined the digital download network. The agreement between 1C Company and GamersGate covers 13 titles to be released between Q3 2008 and Q1 2009.

"This exclusive deal signed directly with 1C Company will ensure that GamersGate has first dibs on carrying strong titles from their portfolio, something that is imperative to our growth and will further strengthens our position as a leading download portal", - said Theodore Bergquist, CEO of GamersGate.

"We are excited to bring all our major titles of 2008-2009 online at GamersGate. Nowadays digital download is becoming an important source of PC games' sales", - comments Nikolay Baryshnikov, International Sales Director of 1C Company. "This is a great opportunity to deliver our games to players all over the world."

Titles to be released in the nearest future as part of the deal include:

• Classic Car Racing
• The Tomorrow War
• 7.62 - High Calibre
• Men of War
• King's Bounty: The Legend
• A.I.M. Racing
• Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason
• Streets of Moscow
• Death Track: Resurrection
• 4x4 Hummer
• NecroVisioN
• Tomorrow War: K-Factor
• Chevrolet Racing

blacktick
08-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Awesome news,although I was under the impression that there already was an agreement between gamersgate and 1C.

But from that list,the following are on my preorder/to buy list.

• The Tomorrow War
• 7.62 - High Calibre
• Men of War
• Streets of Moscow
• NecroVisioN

meaning september will be a very busy month...gotta start finishing all those games that are unfinished.:P

Divebomb
09-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Damn, really love this. Gamersgate is awesome. It's now my favoured way to buy games. Way over regular boxes, blows Steam away.

Really need Tomorrow War and Faktor K soon now.

My definite buys;
• The Tomorrow War
• 7.62 - High Calibre
• Men of War
• A.I.M. Racing
• 4x4 Hummer
• NecroVisioN

I don't like how loose the releaseschedule for all of these are though, it seems like King's Bounty is the only game with an actual set releasedate, is this correct? Anyway, keep on trucking. Gamersgate is way better than the buy option on the site here.