PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order

petteerr
08-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi,please to everybody and to admin,post here any pre-order links for the game or to donwload online!
Any preorder link for any country,iam anticipated and would like to pre order it as soon as possible!

Thanks.

wheelking
09-05-2008, 08:37 PM
First,why dont you ask when the game will be released?

Freak Of Nature
09-06-2008, 06:08 AM
First,why dont you ask when the game will be released?
And the answer will be -> Sometime in 2008 or we don't know yet ... only one month left and 100% sure they won't release in October...

wheelking
09-10-2008, 02:38 PM
And the answer will be -> Sometime in 2008 or we don't know yet ... only one month left and 100% sure they won't release in October...

That is what i mean lol...But i am losing my hopes and i expect to see physical and interior gauge bugs NOT FIXED even after years of testing!!!

Freak Of Nature
09-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Hurrayyy They changed release date again!!!!! Now it Q4 2008 I hate when they do it now I'm really angry

Link:
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview

supergorkem
09-10-2008, 03:57 PM
october in Q4 2008.maybe october

Ricardo
09-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Q4 is from september to december...Didn't we expected it ? :(

Yesterday i've player euro truck - boring game...veeeery boring game. Even King Of The Road (the second part) is MUCH BETTER that THAT...

So, like always, i'm waiting for third part release...Rig'n'Roll...

supergorkem
09-10-2008, 10:53 PM
very very bad news

Pete379x
09-11-2008, 01:00 AM
This game will be delayed as usual!

Q1 = January - March/Q2 = April - June/Q3 = July - September/Q4 = October - December

Ricardo
09-11-2008, 08:12 AM
This game will be delayed as usual!

Q1 = January - March/Q2 = April - June/Q3 = July - September/Q4 = October - December

oh, my mistake..right, september isn't Q4 :grin:

trucknisse
09-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I guess no one is surprised. Did anyone really expect it to be released in October?
Myself I knew that since it was now September and they didn't have an exact release date, only October 2008, there was no way it could be released now. For a time I believed it would be released in December, in time for the Christmas sales.

So, Q4 is a delay, and it will NOT be released in October. Why change it from October to Q4 if they plan to release it in October?? So from their perspective, the earliest possible release is in November. Which I seriously doubt. That is two months from now, they haven't finished the game, they haven't notified the distributors so therefore the logistics is not there to make it happen. November is not possible. December is also very unlikely, unless they really have finished the game now.

YOU HAVE LIED TO US YET ANOTHER TIME.

GIVE US THE DEMO NOW!!!!!!!!!

GinXeng
09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
I will only believe that games has came out when I see on the shelfs of the stores. And will go home and download it via torrents, they are not getting my money. I dont like being lied to so many times, I first heard of this game back in 2002 on the trucksims forum, then was told it was going to release in 2004, then 2005 then 2006 etc. Now 2008 is almost over and still no details on when extactly. I seen houses and buildings built faster in the time frame this game has taken. They dont deserve my money.

Pete379x
09-11-2008, 10:03 PM
I guess no one is surprised. Did anyone really expect it to be released in October?
Myself I knew that since it was now September and they didn't have an exact release date, only October 2008, there was no way it could be released now. For a time I believed it would be released in December, in time for the Christmas sales.

So, Q4 is a delay, and it will NOT be released in October. Why change it from October to Q4 if they plan to release it in October?? So from their perspective, the earliest possible release is in November. Which I seriously doubt. That is two months from now, they haven't finished the game, they haven't notified the distributors so therefore the logistics is not there to make it happen. November is not possible. December is also very unlikely, unless they really have finished the game now.

YOU HAVE LIED TO US YET ANOTHER TIME.

GIVE US THE DEMO NOW!!!!!!!!!

A demo now would be pointless really. Id rather they release the full game not the demo.