PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to all participants of 2008 IL2 Flight Sim Movie Competition!

Nike-it
08-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Congratulations to the winner and all participants of 2008 IL2 Flight Sim Movie Competition!!!

As it was announced the winner of the competition is awarded with free download of any 1C game he likes.

The quality of all movies was very high and we are very glad that IL-2 has become not just exelent game, but it also inspires many of you to making such fantastic works.

In addition we decided to announce special 1C award.
Snatchio for his movie NACHTHEXEN will also be awarded with free download of any 1C game.

And again, thanks to all participants! All of you really did a great work.
I think next year we will see much more quality movies, maybe even with SOW engine (I wish so)!!!;)

EAF602_Joe90
08-05-2008, 09:03 AM
It's great to see the support from 1C for movie making with their game engine! Thanks for that, Nike-It, and the rest of the 1C team.

The competition has been a great success at encouraging newcomers, and the return of some old hands, to the hobby with some excellent movies made.

IL2 is certainly a great engine for making flight sim movies and it will continue to be used even after SOW is released - there are still many stories to be told that need all the aircraft and maps available in IL2.

SOW is going to really give the moviemaking activity another kickstart, particularly with the quality of the ground objects. If we see any more demo movies of SOW, I'd love to see more of what is possible with combined air and ground action.

Well done to all entrants in the competition - you have all made a valuable contribution to the moviemaking community. Hopefully those who wanted submit but were unable to this time will get another chance.

Thanks to all who voted and took an interest as well.

Thunderbolt56
08-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Is there a link where we can DL the winning entry?

Nike-it
08-05-2008, 12:06 PM
You can watch and download all movies here (http://il2mdb.montydan.com/2008-the-movies)!!!
Enjoy!!!

Bobb4
08-08-2008, 09:02 AM
And again, thanks to all participants! All of you really did a great work.
I think next year we will see much more quality movies, maybe even with SOW engine (I wish so)!!!;)

Do my eyes decieve me or was that a slip of the tongue/keyboard?
+1 I wish so too!!!