PDA

View Full Version : Release date for Slovakia and Czech Republic

Freak Of Nature
08-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Distributor company Cenega which publishes videogames in the Czech republic and Slovakia published today official releases of some awaited games. From among these games doesn't miss even Rig'n'Roll which Cenega will publish according to release list in the Czech republic and Slovakia on 19.9.2008. It is very interesting that Cenega will publish the game before it will be published by 1C company which will publish the game in October around the world.

I foun it here http://rignroll.ic.cz/index_en.php
Admin can you confirm that release date is not false?

ReDBu11
08-04-2008, 05:45 PM
When this new was announced?I mean date :) And,if those versions will have english language,and if it will be released exactly at this date,then i love You all ! :D

kosak
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Hello, I am administrator of this website (www.rignroll.ic.cz) and I have this information from Slovakia game portal www.sector.sk and here (http://sector.sk/title.asp?filter=39952) you can see the release list for the year 2008.
http://www.cenega.cz/seznam.php?filter=R&id_genre=&id_platform=1&start=0&num=30 - "ZÁŘÍ" means september;-)

Freak Of Nature
08-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Hello, I am administrator of this website (www.rignroll.ic.cz) and I have this information from Slovakia game portal www.sector.sk and here (http://sector.sk/title.asp?filter=39952) you can see the release list for the year 2008.
http://www.cenega.cz/seznam.php?filter=R&id_genre=&id_platform=1&start=0&num=30 - "ZÁŘÍ" means september;-)

Hmm but it doen't say september 19, or I'm looking on wrong site...

ReDBu11
08-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Kosak,will Slovakian or Czech version have english language?

kosak
08-05-2008, 10:16 AM
There will be probably czech language

Nike-it
08-05-2008, 10:59 AM
The release date is still October 2008. Information about R'n'R on Cenega.cz is not up to date. For official dates use http://www.1cpublishing.eu/

ReDBu11
08-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Yay ! thank You for good news :D And btw maybe you know the exact day? :) And we beg U,dont delay it,better later release patch.And again,thanks for good news :)

Nike-it
08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Yay ! thank You for good news :D And btw maybe you know the exact day? :) And we beg U,dont delay it,better later release patch.And again,thanks for good news :)

Unfortunately, I don't now it.

kosak
08-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Nike-it:
Again delay? I am wondering if someone BUY this game with this access.

Nike-it
08-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Nike-it:
Again delay? I am wondering if someone BUY this game with this access.

Why delay? October was announced quite long time ago.

kosak
08-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Nike-it:
I know but somewhere was September and somewhere October and I still hope that it is September because it was I think in RnR interview too.
Do you have some information about RnR? it will be good to publish some trailer or video from it, because we don't know anything about last stadium of RnR. And I think that many people want to see for example how it is with physical properties. Vladimir Shmat (game designer) said for example that if you turn with truck to the right, trailer will drift to the right. It's stupid, trailer have to cut the right-bend in a smaller range then truck, don't it?
But there are more obscurity that this.

Freak Of Nature
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Why delay? October was announced quite long time ago.
October? I'm confuesd... Is the October release date for Europe too? or european release is still September?

trucknisse
08-05-2008, 03:57 PM
The october date has been around for quite some time.
They first announced September, and then somehow it turned into October (We are all soooo surprised). I knew this, but didn't want to believe it. I still hoped it would be released in September.

So we are back where we stared. No actual release date, only the estimated October date. Estimated

ReDBu11
08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Let's believe them ;) I think and hope that October is the last... ;)

trucknisse
08-06-2008, 05:04 AM
I want to believe.

obsolum
08-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Guys guys, come on! Don't be silly. If the game were to be released in October it would have to finished by now. And I mean absolutely 100% completely FINISHED. As in a final product that you can sell. No more testing this, and fixing that. It takes quite a few weeks to copy the game thousands of times, package it, ship it to all the different stores that will be selling it in different countries etc... So for the game to be in the shops by October, it would already have to be finished.

Now... if the game was indeed finished and there was an actual release date... don't you think it would be announced on the site? And on different gamer sites, some of which have been following RnR progress for a long time and awaiting its release as eagerly as us?

The fact that there is no mention whatsoever of an actual and definitive release date, or even an official statement that the game is, in fact, finished, means that the game isn't finished at all and that it definitely won't be released in October, or even in 2008.

Personally I never believed for a second that the game would be released this year so I'm not disappointed, but I can imagine the disappointment most people here are going to feel come October, or whenever someone bothers to inform the fans that the release of the game will once again be delayed.

Freak Of Nature
08-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Guys guys, come on! Don't be silly. If the game were to be released in October it would have to finished by now. And I mean absolutely 100% completely FINISHED. As in a final product that you can sell. No more testing this, and fixing that. It takes quite a few weeks to copy the game thousands of times, package it, ship it to all the different stores that will be selling it in different countries etc... So for the game to be in the shops by October, it would already have to be finished.

Now... if the game was indeed finished and there was an actual release date... don't you think it would be announced on the site? And on different gamer sites, some of which have been following RnR progress for a long time and awaiting its release as eagerly as us?

The fact that there is no mention whatsoever of an actual and definitive release date, or even an official statement that the game is, in fact, finished, means that the game isn't finished at all and that it definitely won't be released in October, or even in 2008.

Personally I never believed for a second that the game would be released this year so I'm not disappointed, but I can imagine the disappointment most people here are going to feel come October, or whenever someone bothers to inform the fans that the release of the game will once again be delayed.

We don't get official development updates because developer are in holidays and that is another reason why the release moved to October, I think so... :/

ReDBu11
08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
and how long they are in holidays ?

trucknisse
08-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Until about now I would say.

obsolum, I believe you are right. But I don't want to. I mean, did they go on vacation with the game finished, but didn't announce it to the world and their distributors? And when they come back, they immediately say, 'Oh, by the way, here is the game' ? I don't think so.

Freak Of Nature
08-12-2008, 03:24 PM
and how long they are in holidays ?

NO it was my thoughs, I don't know if they are in holidays, I just guessed, that could be the reason of the delay

ReDBu11
08-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Rofl :d

JROC
08-20-2008, 04:36 AM
can u buy it in usa