PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions for improvement

Juutilainen
08-03-2008, 08:34 PM
1. It might be better to incorporate a save function for the training mission.

2. One of the training episode is to neutralize a patrolling guide. In the action menu, there is only a stun option. After applying it, the Russian guard fell and leaving a small pool of blood on the ground. I felt uncomfortable. Although it is a game, it states that it is based on real historical operations. Therefore, I'd like to ask: Did killing comrades actually happen during the training of spies?

3. A minor point, some tutorial episode may be too demanding, such as throwing knives at three consecutive small circles.

4. There are no substitles for the missions' videos. Substitles might help one who is not good at English, like me to immerse oneself in gameplay.

I bought this game last Friday and has played only the training mission. Up till now, I enjoy the graphic design. It is charming.

"One should not regard one's won strength lightly. There is nothing in this world that cannot be done, and there is no one who does not have the ability. There is only the lack of willingness." Master Cheng Yen