PDA

View Full Version : Where's the unofficial patch 1 and what is the console command for blood?

PillowyTripod
08-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Topic^^

I love this game but can't enjoy it without blood and the unofficial patch due to how much i hate censoring. I've looked everywhere but can't find either.

hykao
08-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi

You can unpack the .vfs files with this unpacker: CLICK HERE (http://int0thegame.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-to-spies-smersh.html)
(This unpacker does not work properly with all .vfs' of the sequel. Use only for .vfs' of the original Smersh game!)

Here is the uncensored texture pack: CLICK HERE (http://rapidshare.com/files/61152037/original_uncensored_textures_dts.zip.html)

1. Unpack the Textures.vfs and Players.vfs files (you got Textures and Players folders...)
2. Rename the Textures.vfs and Players.vfs files (the game will work with unpacked Textures and Players folders...)
3. Unpack the original_uncensored_textures_dts.zip and copy both uncensored Textures and Players folders to unpacked censored Textures and Players folders (now the censored textures have been overwritten...)
4. Play and see the result... :)

IMPORTANT:
- .vfs unpacker needs 2.0 (or higher) .NET framesystem!!!
- before every new unpacking: push to "CLOSE" button in .vfs unpacker!!!

I hope you'll understand all the instructions. Have a good game! If you are a MASTERSPY, you don't need any unnecessary victim, and don't need blood-command...the subjects can die by accidents...or you can use the fiberwire... :)

PillowyTripod
08-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Thank you that worked perfect, butttttttt... I'd still like the blood code :-P , I just like shooting people once in a while.

PillowyTripod
08-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Anyone :confused:

OSS
08-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Anyone :confused:

well, it's not patch, but you can turn blood on with console, just type in:
setv g_blood 1

PillowyTripod
08-12-2008, 12:43 AM
TYTY! That's what I wanted, you are my hero. /hug

AHO
08-18-2008, 09:10 PM
well, it's not patch, but you can turn blood on with console, just type in:
setv g_blood 1

Better:

Unpack the scripts.vfs to game dir
rename the scripts.vfs. so the unpacked files will be used
make a backup of \\scripts\startup.shad (file://\\scripts\startup.shad) file
Edit the original one by adding the setv g_blood 1 to the end
(this is an ordinary text file, so you can use notepad!)
Save file
Start game and have fun! :))

lundberg500
11-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Can someone tell me what exactly the uncensored textures and players folders for the unofficial patch 1 do for the game? I just installed the patch 2 that has the Russian language with English subtitles and I am very impressed. The English dub that came with the US version was one of the worst dubs I have ever heard ever and this patch 2 perfectly fixed that. I was just wondering, before installing the patch1, what exactly it does to the game.

AHO
11-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Can someone tell me what exactly the uncensored textures and players folders for the unofficial patch 1 do for the game? I just installed the patch 2 that has the Russian language with English subtitles and I am very impressed. The English dub that came with the US version was one of the worst dubs I have ever heard ever and this patch 2 perfectly fixed that. I was just wondering, before installing the patch1, what exactly it does to the game.

It adds the orginal censored textures to the game. These are e.g.
swastikas, Nazi flags and signs on uniforms, walls, doors etc.
pictures of Hitler and other big Nazi officers also some propaganda posters
from Nazi Germany...

Pizzadvl
04-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks!!! :). I love it even more now with Uncensored and Blood! :D.

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Will there also be one for Moment of Truth if it is censored? ( The russian version isn't censored ).

Nike-it
04-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Will there also be one for Moment of Truth if it is censored? ( The russian version isn't censored ).

MoT may have censorship in some territories, but right now I don't have any exact information.

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 09:21 AM
I mean a patch for it like there is for DtS.

Nike-it
04-29-2009, 09:26 AM
I mean a patch for it like there is for DtS.

I mean that in some territories it may not be needed;)

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 09:29 AM
I mean that in some territories it may not be needed;)

Ok :o. but if it is... ? :)

Nike-it
04-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Ok :o. but if it is... ? :)

Then gamers are free to create smth;)

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Then gamers are free to create smth;)

What is smth?:-P

Nike-it
04-29-2009, 09:48 AM
What is smth?:-P

You know what i'm talking about;)

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
You know what i'm talking about;)

nope :confused: mods? but why does CoD 5 have uncensored everywhere except Germany? And not in this game :P

Nike-it
04-29-2009, 11:29 AM
nope :confused: mods? but why does CoD 5 have uncensored everywhere except Germany? And not in this game :P

I already said, that I have no information about censorship, in Germany it will be for 100%.

Pizzadvl
04-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I already said, that I have no information about censorship, in Germany it will be for 100%.

I know.

AHO
05-06-2009, 06:26 PM

Sure, Germany has the strictest censorship laws in Europe,
especially at games with WW2 settings...