PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish

szebus
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I'am werry curious if the game will have skirmish mode to. I know the game is focused on multiplay and singel player campaign but what is someoene just want to play the game like in multiplayer just don't have an internet connection at the moment ? Can it be soleved somehow ? I guess, I'm not the only one who want's to play the game in skirmish mode to...

DMS|Instinct
08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Men of War will have no skirmish mode because the AI is designed to have an individual smartness and the ability to communicate with each other, however there is no master AI telling them what to attack and what strategies to follow, they decide on their own with the given knowledge they have.
Nonetheless the Singleplayer offers a lot of possibilites to be played, also some skirmish like scenarios where you can buy troops yourself, but you won't be able to train multiplayer modes in singleplayer.

szebus
08-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Nonetheless the Singleplayer offers a lot of possibilites to be played, also some skirmish like scenarios where you can buy troops yourself, but you won't be able to train multiplayer modes in singleplayer.

Should we understand that you could put some "skirmish" in the game? like the mission generator mods for FOW ? (only ingameintegrated as a new button under the single player game menu ?)

DMS|Instinct
08-03-2008, 10:17 AM
No, you buy the troops in the mission during playing, what troops and how much depends on the mission.

szebus
08-07-2008, 08:34 AM
I respect that we'll have single player campaign and multiplayer funn, but shure you could do something for more single player experience, just right now I don't have any ideas for that. TNX.