PDA

View Full Version : Exact Release date

Freak Of Nature
07-27-2008, 05:56 PM
There's only left 2 months so you should know exact day of release now? and by the way where is the answer to our questions?

deeper
07-27-2008, 09:24 PM
yeah right!

trucknisse
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
I am only waiting for their announcement that due to problems found during testing, the game will not be released this year.

yesil
07-28-2008, 09:35 AM
the game will not come out

Bombakas
07-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Will be released september or october and they already completed rig n roll game and full test is maybe done now,who knows.

Freak Of Nature
07-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Will be released september or october and they already completed rig n roll game and full test is maybe done now,who knows.

I already knew that, but I thought they should know the exact release day by now

nicknackpaddywack
07-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah....... who knows doesnt answer the question does it, we need to know the release date because this is getting silly now.

trucknisse
07-30-2008, 04:22 AM
They should know the exact release date. But they don't. Or they don't tell us, AND distributors like Amazon, which is even worse.

Freak Of Nature
07-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Looks like there's no one who can answer us (I mean admins...)

ReDBu11
07-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah,when Evgeny has gone,it is so silent here :| Well,let's hope that some1 cares that we are asking here :) Btw : Pls DONT try to delay it,i beg U... And i think not only me :)

Freak Of Nature
08-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Yeah,when Evgeny has gone,it is so silent here :| Well,let's hope that some1 cares that we are asking here :) Btw : Pls DONT try to delay it,i beg U... And i think not only me :)

Very true, Damm this forum is dieing :) Hope it'll be alive when (if) the game is released in September ;)

trucknisse
08-04-2008, 03:18 PM
There isn't anything really to discuss. Since it is now August and we still have no release date, you should all be aware that there will not be a September release date, nor a October release. The logistics to make this happen is simply impossible. I want to be wrong, but we should be lucky if we can play this game during christmas.

Ubaku
08-15-2008, 04:03 AM
Play this game during Christmas? Wait a minute while I laugh so hard that I need an ambulance. Okay I'm better now. ;-)

I can link you to the phrase "I hope we can play this game during christmas" for the years 2007 and 2006. Do you want me to?

Seriously this is ridiculous, absurd, incomprehensible, and many other similar adjectives all in one. Honestly I completely stopped caring about this game. Its a joke.

In the time it has taken them to develop this game, I could have collected parts at a junkyard and constructed a truck myself. Then I could have collected enough money to go and live in LA and start a trucking business.

Sure if this game is released someday, I will play it. But come on now, I first heard about this game in 2004. Give me a break.

Freak Of Nature wants me to write a letter to Igor Belago asking for news. Okay I will do it on Saturday. You all know I have his personal email. Yes he will reply to me. But somehow I think it will be more "The exact release is not yet known".

We will see............

akaFr0sT
08-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Play this game during Christmas? Wait a minute while I laugh so hard that I need an ambulance. Okay I'm better now. ;-)

I can link you to the phrase "I hope we can play this game during christmas" for the years 2007 and 2006. Do you want me to?

Seriously this is ridiculous, absurd, incomprehensible, and many other similar adjectives all in one. Honestly I completely stopped caring about this game. Its a joke.

In the time it has taken them to develop this game, I could have collected parts at a junkyard and constructed a truck myself. Then I could have collected enough money to go and live in LA and start a trucking business.

Sure if this game is released someday, I will play it. But come on now, I first heard about this game in 2004. Give me a break.

Freak Of Nature wants me to write a letter to Igor Belago asking for news. Okay I will do it on Saturday. You all know I have his personal email. Yes he will reply to me. But somehow I think it will be more "The exact release is not yet known".

We will see............

i seriously couldn't have said it better

1Truck
08-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Thanks for sending a letter Ubaku. I hope you're wrong about the phrase "The exact release is not yet known". As I'm sure you are too. But let's give some credit, they never gave a month before, just things like 3rd quarter 2008. Very general. But within a month, they may actually release it. Let's hope he can say a date that won't be broken this time.
Thanks again for your effort Ubaku.

obsolum
08-16-2008, 08:12 AM

http://www.easysmileys.com/img/smile_laughoutloud.gif Haha, that made me LOL.

Your post is spot on, and you're definitely not the only one who feels that way.

digit
08-16-2008, 01:35 PM
If there was anyone who believed in this game it was Ubaku but now it seems there is nothing left! There is no way this game could be release in october sice it takes months to copy the game to disc and ship it around the world.

so Mod Team, Which month is it next year?

Freak Of Nature
08-16-2008, 01:46 PM
If there was anyone who believed in this game it was Ubaku but now it seems there is nothing left! There is no way this game could be release in october sice it takes months to copy the game to disc and ship it around the world.

so Mod Team, Which month is it next year?

Don't bother asking questions.... Theres No one who will unswer it... ;)

trucknisse
08-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Admin, whats happening? It seems 100% of us is loosing (or rather have lost) faith.

Azabache
08-17-2008, 06:07 AM

We will see............[/QUOTE]

Come on guys......Let's hope Igor's answer to be something positive

digit
08-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Don't bother asking questions.... Theres No one who will unswer it... ;)

lmao i must say mate you do have a point there.

Whiskey
08-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Today is Monday, and I just saw Ubaku's post, I hope that Igor answers this week.

I don't live the several release dates, so now I'm for the release on the established date

Ubaku
08-19-2008, 03:25 AM
I have just sent the email to Igor Belago, today on August 18. I asked him if the game will be released in September or October 2008, and also what are they doing now in testing or developing the game. And to just give us any news.

Last time he answered very fast, maybe he will this time too. We will see. As soon as I get a reply I will tell you.

Freak Of Nature
08-19-2008, 02:05 PM
I have just sent the email to Igor Belago, today on August 18. I asked him if the game will be released in September or October 2008, and also what are they doing now in testing or developing the game. And to just give us any news.

Last time he answered very fast, maybe he will this time too. We will see. As soon as I get a reply I will tell you.

Thank you Ubaku :)