PDA

View Full Version : Help with Resurrect

djschnei
07-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello out there. Maybe I'm just a dolt, but I can not figure out for the life of me how to use the 'Resurrect' spell that the preist and Elf get. It appears that I'm only able to use it on units already on the battlefield...no way to use on dead ones (and thus resurrect them).

I guess this will only restore "dead" members to a unit on the field and not return completely killed units/heroes.

I didn't see any forum threads/posts on this (or even spells in general), and nothing turned up on a search.

Any thoughts appreciated if I'm missing something.

Thanks

Nike-it
07-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Hello out there. Maybe I'm just a dolt, but I can not figure out for the life of me how to use the 'Resurrect' spell that the preist and Elf get. It appears that I'm only able to use it on units already on the battlefield...no way to use on dead ones (and thus resurrect them).

I guess this will only restore "dead" members to a unit on the field and not return completely killed units/heroes.

I didn't see any forum threads/posts on this (or even spells in general), and nothing turned up on a search.

Any thoughts appreciated if I'm missing something.

Thanks

You don't miss anything. Resurect spell affects dead members of the squad, but only if it is not completely destroyed.