PDA

View Full Version : Just to ease the pressure of waiting...TouchBuddy anyone ?

_ITAF_UgoRipley
07-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi folks.

Wandering from forum to forum, I just discovered TouchBuddy (maybe it's nothing new for some of you).
I've never heard of it before, and I think I'll give it a try...

http://www.touch-buddy.com/forums/

(I don't "work" for them, I think it's a very brilliant idea, just wanted to bump it up for those who might not know it).

I was as well thinking that it could help some (many in fact) in refraining their daily need of obsessively-compulsingly repeating the very same question on this board on and on and on.....(no personal attack on anyone here) :)

Relax, and remember...it's ready when it's ready ! ;)

Now, go connect that touchscreen !!

Supah
07-14-2008, 09:20 AM
I dunno, "TouchBuddy" to me sounds rather gay really.

nearmiss
07-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Cute stuff...

I've got an X-Keys with 38 key programmable keyboard. I've yet to find anything better for me.

Shrike_UK
07-14-2008, 02:49 PM
"TouchBuddy"? what next, pink planes?

Ripley-"Touchbuddy, ease the pressure"
Ooh Young man

_ITAF_UgoRipley
07-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Just don't catch your subtle irony...Never mind...might be I'm not native english speaking.

Feuerfalke
07-14-2008, 03:24 PM
... and people say I run every thread.... ;)

TB is a great tool - if just somebody would lend me his 21" Touchscreen... :confused:

CoNa
07-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi folks.

Wandering from forum to forum, I just discovered TouchBuddy (maybe it's nothing new for some of you).
I've never heard of it before, and I think I'll give it a try...

http://www.touch-buddy.com/forums/

(I don't "work" for them, I think it's a very brilliant idea, just wanted to bump it up for those who might not know it).

I was as well thinking that it could help some (many in fact) in refraining their daily need of obsessively-compulsingly repeating the very same question on this board on and on and on.....(no personal attack on anyone here) :)

Relax, and remember...it's ready when it's ready ! ;)

Now, go connect that touchscreen !!

I have used it for a long time now, and it's one of the best things I have.
I started of with an 8"screen, and now have a 17" touchscreen. Mostly run Lockon on it as it needs so many functions.

One drawback for IL-2 is that you cannot run OpenGL graphics if you use it on the same pc as the game. However, if you have it on another pc as client, it works fine with OpenGL.