PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy this game?

combatace
07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Hello:

I am so excited to see that 1c will be releasing "Men Of War" to the public as of September 8, 2008.

I really enjoyed playing Company of Heros and Company of Heros-Opposing Fronts. I'm just getting bored of playing it over and over again. I'm not complaining about the game at all. The game supports some great features and special effects that other r.t.s. games don't have. I'm just upset that the developers don't have any plans on making a third installment to this franchise.

Anyway, I've been doing some research online, and I can't find any retail store that will be carrying this game in the United States of America. I've gone to Gamestop, Bestbuy, Circutcity, Walmart and even Amazon. I would think that if a game is going to be available this close to it's scheduled release date, I think there would be some info available to gamers on how they can get their hands on their copy

Someone please help me in providing some information as to where I can pre-order or what stores in the United States will be selling it.

Thanks.

John

blacktick
07-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Don't know any US stores that might release this,but if you don't mind getting a digital version,then try this http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=product&what=view&sku=DD-MOW&via=coming_soon

or you just might wait until you can download it from this site.:)

szebus
08-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Will the game be available for preorder from 1c webpage ? and if, than can 1c send the game to Romania 2?

virre89
08-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Hello:

I am so excited to see that 1c will be releasing "Men Of War" to the public as of September 8, 2008.

I really enjoyed playing Company of Heros and Company of Heros-Opposing Fronts. I'm just getting bored of playing it over and over again. I'm not complaining about the game at all. The game supports some great features and special effects that other r.t.s. games don't have. I'm just upset that the developers don't have any plans on making a third installment to this franchise.

Anyway, I've been doing some research online, and I can't find any retail store that will be carrying this game in the United States of America. I've gone to Gamestop, Bestbuy, Circutcity, Walmart and even Amazon. I would think that if a game is going to be available this close to it's scheduled release date, I think there would be some info available to gamers on how they can get their hands on their copy

Someone please help me in providing some information as to where I can pre-order or what stores in the United States will be selling it.

Thanks.

John

Well just to hint you , they're already working on another installment of Company of Heroes. It's beta will also begin shortly.

Right now tho im looking forward to Men of War.

szebus
08-09-2008, 08:46 AM
I really looking forward to buy the game , just want to know when it will available in eastern european countries like Romania or if it won't be available in september or october , then can i buy the game from 1C site and at least download it from here or the better by some way 1C to send it to me somehow , I really need the game for my collection. TNX

virre89
08-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I really looking forward to buy the game , just want to know when it will available in eastern european countries like Romania or if it won't be available in september or october , then can i buy the game from 1C site and at least download it from here or the better by some way 1C to send it to me somehow , I really need the game for my collection. TNX

Hehe :D
Yeah we're all very excited and this upcoming week the beta starts as well :cool:

Nike-it
08-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Most likely, Men of War will be available on our site for digital download right at the release (september). If anything changes, I'll update this info.

szebus
10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Hehe.. you did not updated the info ;)) ... the game as far as I know is due to release in 7 November, right in the day i've got my paycheck =)) ... Ok , seriously , U did not updated here but TNX aniway.

xka
01-24-2009, 08:25 AM
This game, will be relesead in Spain?
How many € it will be?

Thxs! :grin:

thegrindre
01-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Looks like the release date is now Feb 20th.

[SOE]No.Mam
01-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Looks like the release date is now Feb 20th.
yes 20th feb. is right and Instinct told me that game will be avaiable as "Buy&Download" multilingual-version here on 1C Onlineshop. (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download) ;)