PDA

View Full Version : Help! -No License Key

Zargen
07-09-2008, 01:01 AM
So I just got the game off of Amazon. Downloaded; installed the uber patch. And finally I go to try and play it. And then I get an "Install License" pop up before the game even starts. And I dont know what to do! It says a key should be on the manual for the game. But from what I've seen(looked it over front to back) There is no Key for it. So really; I'm a bit PO'ed and wondering if I got screwed over somehow on this. Am I missing something obvious? Or did I buy a game that didn't come with everything?

Sneaksie
07-09-2008, 05:34 AM
So I just got the game off of Amazon. Downloaded; installed the uber patch. And finally I go to try and play it. And then I get an "Install License" pop up before the game even starts. And I dont know what to do! It says a key should be on the manual for the game. But from what I've seen(looked it over front to back) There is no Key for it. So really; I'm a bit PO'ed and wondering if I got screwed over somehow on this. Am I missing something obvious? Or did I buy a game that didn't come with everything?

Please provide the link to Amazon product page. Chances are, you've installed patch for wrong version of the game.
Or just tell how the game case looks like. Is there Kalypso logo? There is American or Russian tank on the cover?

Zargen
07-09-2008, 07:21 AM
http://www.amazon.com/CDV-Software-Entertainment-PF0125-US2/dp/B0014A03CK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1215587925&sr=8-1

Thats the link that I bought the game from. Just clicked "add to shopping cart"

As for the game case...Its completly black. The case came in the box with the openable flap you know. That shows what the games about and all. But the case itself is just the plastic box with the 'bookcover' not there.

The box though has an american tank on it with a cdv, battlefront, and 1C company logo on it. Same with the disc and the manual.

Is there a way I can get the License Key online by using the Art. Number on the disc?

Sneaksie
07-09-2008, 07:56 AM
It's CDV version released in USA. You don't need to install a patch - it's already latest version, 1.10.0.81.
Only Battlefront versions have license keys because they are available for download.