PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning about the Sorceress in Merlassar

Nevar
11-02-2012, 02:20 AM
I cannot for the life of me remember her name, Gvennenin or something. Anyhow, this sorceress operates a shop in Merlassar, but if there's anything at all you want to buy in her shop, be it items, spells or units, buy them ASAP. You can only visit her a limited number of times before she forbids you from setting foot in her house.

I'm posting because this prevented me from running a plant army. She was the only seller of Fauns in my file. I have a feeling she might let me shop again if I finish her quest, but I'm currently in no position to do so as I've been avoiding battles.

Khornn
11-02-2012, 02:29 AM
I have a feeling she might let me shop again if I finish her quest, but I'm currently in no position to do so as I've been avoiding battles.[spoiler]You kill her at the end, so no more shop.

Nevar
11-02-2012, 03:33 AM
And there goes my plant army, then. Thank you for the head's up. At least I got the perm intellect boost.

blacklegionary
11-02-2012, 06:22 AM
There should be a warning about Guilford as well. He sells a lot of level 4 human troops, better buy them if you want before handover the Dragon's Tear

Dragnipurake
11-02-2012, 03:42 PM
I cannot for the life of me remember her name, Gvennenin or something. Anyhow, this sorceress operates a shop in Merlassar, but if there's anything at all you want to buy in her shop, be it items, spells or units, buy them ASAP. You can only visit her a limited number of times before she forbids you from setting foot in her house.

I'm posting because this prevented me from running a plant army. She was the only seller of Fauns in my file. I have a feeling she might let me shop again if I finish her quest, but I'm currently in no position to do so as I've been avoiding battles.

You get actually get Fauns from the Mysterious Parcel, under the Elvish faction.

Nevar
11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
You get actually get Fauns from the Mysterious Parcel, under the Elvish faction.

Aye, but I've only gotten to Merlassar and it means I've no plant army NOW.

Of course, I've realized since posting this that Dryads aren't all that good in this game. Undead being immune to lullaby makes the build I had in mind far less viable.

Dragnipurake
11-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Aye, but I've only gotten to Merlassar and it means I've no plant army NOW.

Of course, I've realized since posting this that Dryads aren't all that good in this game. Undead being immune to lullaby makes the build I had in mind far less viable.

Hm I'm pretty sure you get the Mysterious Parcel from the same building you got the Navigation Map to Merlassar

Karlos
11-02-2012, 06:41 PM
There should be a warning about Guilford as well. He sells a lot of level 4 human troops, better buy them if you want before handover the Dragon's Tear

Ooooh yes, that one pissed me off so much. And not just that. I had also stored some reserve troops in his castle - AND in Demonis castle, AND in Arlania castle - and after the plot twist...whoosh, all gone. My knights, my paladins, my freakin' black and ice dragons.

I don't think that sort of thing ever happened in TL or AP or CW - a castle suddenly inaccessible or completely changed (like the one in Arlania, where Iron Richard was). So fair warning here too.