PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Store??

exit850
11-01-2012, 09:11 PM

zjazd18
11-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes, and it's very important shop tbh, he sells trolls, which allow you to do spider boss no-loss, dunno why there is no mark on the map for this one tho.

sethmage
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
it’s not that hidden, there is no mark on the map, yet there is an icon on top of it, there are plenty of similar “stores” later in the game.

Zechnophobe
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I found hidden store above Rundav( not sure name is correct, but the guy who was trapped by chunk of Rocks.) in vestlig isle.
Only accessible by flying, no coin mark.

nothing special sold at the store, just lv 5 dude with mace, and ogre or troll I don't remember, but it was hidden by accident or by intention.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know how to erase the thread.
Look at my other thread with picture.

Wait, really? I may have missed this one. I saw the two Jotun Houses that sell Jotuns. But if there is one that actually sells trolls. Well, that makes the spider a cake-walk.

Pilnystudent
11-01-2012, 10:10 PM
There are 3 secret shops minimum. On first, second and fourth island. I didnt find secret shop only on third island.

Bhruic
11-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Well, the relevant bit here is that it's an unlabelled secret shop. The ones on the 1st and 4th island are labelled.

namad
11-01-2012, 11:03 PM
dangit i never saw that!! I just fought the spider and had loses because i didn't see how it was possible not to! dangit!

and now it's too late to matter, by the time I can get back there it won't be special anymore, dang! stores should always have the little coin icon! if they don't well that's just a flaw in the ui

keko4321
11-02-2012, 12:22 AM
i know that store and i bought 3 trolls which i used to fight the spider , but there's another 2 hidden stores ? if yes where please ?

Xargon
11-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I saw it while sailing around the island on my boat, and the trolls sure come in handy at the beginning (at night or in caves, just put them right in the middle, maybe with stoneskin, and enemy melee units are no concern anymore). It's harder to notice while flying because it is situated at the outer slopes.

oas
11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Anyone found a shop on the 3rd island??

Where is the location of the shop on the 4th island (istering)?

Is there more places only acessible by flying in thr game??
thanks

amokay
11-07-2012, 10:03 AM
just fly around in the north