PDA

View Full Version : Too low experience for won battles (?)

Nekondas
10-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi

I menaged to kill spider boss and started clearing new islands.
Problem is that i belive i am getting too low experience for won battles, or maybe its intended ?
I started new territory at lvl 19.3 and after 30-35 won battles (equall strenght-strong) i got one level.
I just beat "very strong" camp and received like 200 exp while i need more than 10k to get lvl 21.

At this speed i dont see how i can get to lvl 25 not mentioning 40 or more like in previous KB games.

Can someone clarify what is going on ?
PS. I play warrior, impossible difficulty

xhan
10-30-2012, 07:01 PM
You can easily increase your battle xp by 50-60% just by taking the Learning Skill (Mind tree), carrying some +%xp items and getting the medal that gives +10% asap. Maybe they took that in account when balancing the levels. I take around 15 battles to level and im 19 too.

Nekondas
10-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Its not that. I figured it out by accident.
There is MAJOR BUG with one item, cant check its name atm but its red banner that gives +1 mortale to all orc units. If u use it, game bugs and u dont get exp for won battles.

camelotcrusade
10-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Its not that. I figured it out by accident.
There is MAJOR BUG with one item, cant check its name atm but its red banner that gives +1 mortale to all orc units. If u use it, game bugs and u dont get exp for won battles.

Really? That's very serious. Please find out the name of this item and post it here or in the bug thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35325).