PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to Isterreng

zhouyu
10-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Greetings. So, I've pretty much demolished the first three areas, but can't find a map for Isterreng. I still need to find Runorm, who my questbook says lives in Fastland, but I can't find him anywhere. I have spent a great deal of time going to all three areas and looking everywhere. I'm at my wit's end. What am I overlooking?

zhouyu
10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Bump. Fell off first page. No one knows what I'm missing here?

namad
10-30-2012, 05:29 PM
well for one... *SPOILERS* Runorm is not in fastland and for two... I had the map to isterreng BEFORE I even went to fastland, I managed to obtain TWO MAPS on island #2 (Actually 3 because I got a wanderer scroll too)

zhouyu
10-30-2012, 05:34 PM
I received two maps earlier, as well, but both went to Fastland. Can't find this one, though.

DeRex
10-31-2012, 06:59 PM
The map for Isterreng is located at the place where you find the first Valkirye.

Your game probably bugged something, play anew. :)

zhouyu
10-31-2012, 07:38 PM
Can I use a cheat to generate the map? Would the "item ____" cheat work? If so, what is the item called?

essif
10-31-2012, 08:18 PM
I had the same problem, looking for ages..

It turned out I had skipped the first valkyrie, and went straight to fastland. Where I could continue the main quest for some time..

Try going to Vesterlig, and go to the top of the ice mounting south-west of the village, there is a valkyrie and a map. If you already have two valkyries I don't know..

zhouyu
10-31-2012, 08:50 PM
I met the first valkyrie when I was supposed to. I searched all around that mountain now, and dug everywhere. Nothing. Would love to hear about an item cheat or something.

Nevar
11-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Strange. I'm pretty sure I obtained my map when I asked Runvald (or whatever the Vesterlig Soothsayer's name is) if he needed help with anything.