PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs, secret entrance

BigHudel
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Im in the catacombs in the verlon wastelands. I cant leave where i entered, but i found a secret entrance. Too bad i cant enter the entrance and so im trapped inside...

Highborne
10-30-2012, 01:21 PM
I cannot enter the Secret Entrance...but I can leave the Catacombs...odd.

canakin
10-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Have you talked to the ghost in a backroom? He gives you a quest and tells you how to leave the catacombs.

trucane
11-17-2012, 12:35 PM
This place seems completely bugged. Can enter, Can leave, Can't enter secret passage, No ghost giving me any quest and so on.

Seriously was this game even tested?

Stonga
12-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Where is the secret entrance in the catacombs? I can see a clickable painting in the throne room, but can't interact with it.

fld88
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Where is the secret entrance in the catacombs? I can see a clickable painting in the throne room, but can't interact with it.

Click a torch on the left wall about halfway down the left hallway.

Stonga
12-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Click a torch on the left wall about halfway down the left hallway.

Thanks. :)

ilayda
02-04-2013, 07:50 AM
There isn't a secret entrance. There is only a mechanism for opening the door. Enter the catacombs. Talk with the ghost. You must ask the ghost how you can leave catacombs. I can ask it after I take the quest. It is the torch in bedroom

J.B.
02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Looks like two things are mixed up here.

1. There is a secret door in the left corridor. It can be found as fld88 descibes it. It's the same as in The Legend.

2a. The quests of being trapped in the castle and the one with the ghost can both be missed, when entering the castle after having solved a certain part of the main quest! Then you can enter and leave the castle without getting trapped.

2b. If you got trapped in the castle, you have to find the ghost, which will then give you a quest and a hint how to leave the castle (as ilayda said).

BR

J.B.