PDA

View Full Version : [Mod] Experience all difficulties 100%

grimeleven
10-30-2012, 03:51 AM
Requested mod

Makes experience gained to be the same on every difficulty chosen (100% value), instead of needing more experience to levelup on "hard" or "impossible" difficulties.

Almost certain you need to create a new game for the changes to take effect.

Copy Experience.kfs into \King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\sessions\addon

marc
10-30-2012, 04:24 AM
I thought the whole point of lowering experience given for these difficulties was to offset the increased number of troops killed. So basically, removing the XP penalty on Impossible means you're gaining XP at a base rate of 170% of normal...

I'm not sure I see the point of playing Impossible difficulty while you level almost twice as fast. It somewhat defeats the purpose.

gunnyhighway
10-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Copied to where you said and it didnt seem to go past 57 exp for impossible, so looks like it would take one more fight to ding which is still better then what it was though

grimeleven
10-30-2012, 04:36 AM
Did you create a new game? or use existing savegame on impossible mode. Will update thread to specify it needs a new game.

@marc Yea i agree, i simply made the mod for the people that want something different, i'm all for "choice" so i posted this, i won't use it anyway. I might also post other gameplay mods in the future.

gunnyhighway
10-30-2012, 04:37 AM
I made a new game because I am also using the new mod that allows you to have more choices for units on the first island.

And for marc I want the hardest difficulty but I do not want to miss out on a few levels that other modes get too have.

gunnyhighway
10-30-2012, 04:40 AM
If def. just goes into addons right? and not addons/location where I have my unit mod?

dudex
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
doesnt seem to work..