PDA

View Full Version : Giving ship to Empty Eyes on Vestlig?

nicoli
10-29-2012, 05:46 PM
"Empty Eyes" is an undead pirate on Vestlig who wants a ship. How can I deliver a ship to him?

I've attached a screenshot showing closest I can seem to get a ship to him, but I can't seem to get him to take it.

nublets
10-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Are you trying to give him your own ship or did you go and buy one just for him?
I can't remember his name but you need to buy one from the pirate who wants his jacket found.

canakin
10-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Buy a ship from the Whaler and take it as close to Empty Eyes before you leave the ship, a quest marker (the green ? thing) should appear on Empty Eyes if you left the boat close enough.

Sooty
10-30-2012, 10:06 AM
I stil can't do this. I have 2 ships one called "boat" another called "Drakkar". I tried parking both close to where the OP did in his picture. But neither give me the quest marker...

Xenesis
10-30-2012, 10:11 AM
I stil can't do this. I have 2 ships one called "boat" another called "Drakkar". I tried parking both close to where the OP did in his picture. But neither give me the quest marker...

The one I gave him was called 'Ship'.

billythegreat
10-30-2012, 04:06 PM
You cannot give any ship, you have to buy one from the Whaler, ride it as close as the OP pic.

keko4321
10-30-2012, 07:15 PM
as soon as you buy the ship from Whaler and sail the quest will complete .
while we are at this i have question about this guy please

Spoiler
later at greenwort i get quest to get back ship he stole, i had 2 options to get back the ship.. first to kill him and the other to bring him item , so i killed him, what's the reward if i brought him the item ?

Fatt_Shade
10-30-2012, 07:17 PM
@keko4321
Re : load before killing him, give him item and see what happens :-) I`m kidding, but i think no1 can answer correct because rewards for quests are different in every started game, there fore every player should have different bonus for letting him alive.

keko4321
10-30-2012, 07:23 PM
@keko4321
Re : load before killing him, give him item and see what happens :-) I`m kidding, but i think no1 can answer correct because rewards for quests are different in every started game, there fore every player should have different bonus for letting him alive.

shame i don't have save before that , the guy seems pretty cool lol but i was after EXP

inolle
10-31-2012, 05:00 AM
also maybe a bit of a spoiler but if you agree to do the quest but forget to give him the ship he will steal queen amelies ship and you can ask him to give it back and give him yours or fight him in greenwort.

Saridu
10-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Ah was that was he was for! I had a bit of a Mr Burns moment and hacked his dandy ass :) Oh well always the next time ;-)