PDA

View Full Version : I am lost

Senteliks
10-29-2012, 10:16 AM
I don't know was this posted before,and apparently i don't care because i searched this answer for hours every where expect here.Here is the thing i am stack with quest Help vikings of Vestling .... so i did find temple of sun thats not a problem what is the problem is after i found it and pick up valkyrie i got sub quest to ,,search area of sun temple" And guess what i did multiple times... i picked the map for Istering and there is nothing more there and i am still stuck with this quest... mean while i was in Fastland and after talking with crazy bone man (the Sooth something) he told me that mask is peace of one artificat and that i should ask .... but when option in dialog show up to report him about killed priests he repeated the same thing as discripton of sub quest under main (Help vikings of Vestling ),that i should search sun temple area because ghost said so.. If anyone can help me with this i will really appreciate.

P.S Oh one more thing i pick up the map to Istering before i release i got new log in quest journal

MoonLite22
10-29-2012, 10:21 AM
You have to dig where you found the valk at the temple of sun. You'll get an item for the quest.

Senteliks
10-29-2012, 10:47 AM
You have to dig where you found the valk at the temple of sun. You'll get an item for the quest.

I was very close to delete a game because of this thank you :).I should released that after circling around island for thousand times and killing all mobs i ran into .. (i actually killed them all),thx again.