PDA

View Full Version : where can I find vikings?

vmxa
10-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Eric wants wolf, bears and vikings. I do not find any vikings on the island. I cannot pass the magic wall to look on the tip. I presume that I should have recieve the 10 vikes from a quest or be able to buy them.

What am I missing? So far find this far below the prior versions. The new pet animation is hatefull and too long. True I have not played much. That allow says alot as I was far more inclind to keep playing KBTL and KBAP.

Highborne
10-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Eric wants wolf, bears and vikings. I do not find any vikings on the island. I cannot pass the magic wall to look on the tip. I presume that I should have recieve the 10 vikes from a quest or be able to buy them.

What am I missing? So far find this far below the prior versions. The new pet animation is hatefull and too long. True I have not played much. That allow says alot as I was far more inclind to keep playing KBTL and KBAP.

Vikings are your staple troops..so unless you died a lot and had to replenish to effectively have zero I guess that could account for it.

I had plenty of troops left by the time I left the viking islands, so I dunno why you do not.

vmxa
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I have axe throwers, beserks, every type I could find. I swapped the slingers for wolves when I speak to Eric, but get the msgs about coming back soon.

IOW the quest fails to be complete. I thought it was due to not having a unit called a viking. Do I have to have the exact number of each?

The old KBAP quest for for pets would accept royal snakes or clops as you brought them.