PDA

View Full Version : Where is Gudrila the fierce ?

naggaroth
10-28-2012, 08:41 PM
I got the quest "Heavenly maiden" from the valkyrie, i went to Fastland and searched whole map without finding her.

I'm also stuck on other quest like "Invasion on Fastland", i got the 4 part of the mask and the king doesn t ay anything to me :'(

Thanks for help.

Mystic Phoenix
10-29-2012, 12:54 AM
I got the quest "Heavenly maiden" from the valkyrie, i went to Fastland and searched whole map without finding her.

I'm also stuck on other quest like "Invasion on Fastland", i got the 4 part of the mask and the king doesn t ay anything to me :'(

Thanks for help.

I was wondering about that, too. I think she appeared after I found the second part of the mask, since I didn't see her before and after I defeated one of the necromancer heroes, I spotted her immediately.
Since you seem to have found all parts of the mask, I'm not sure about whether she already appeared and I don't either have a clue, whether she always appears in the same place. In my game she is in the western part of the map, south west to the dark cave's entrance.

DeRex
10-29-2012, 09:19 AM
After getting the first piece of the mask, then talk to the Sooshsayer on 2nd island, then Valkyrie will apear on Fastland, and after collecting all 4 pieces of the mask, she will join you.

But it is possible that you need to talk with Hilda first on Isterreng.

naggaroth
10-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Covered whole Fastland but can't find her...

Maybe quest bugged because i didn't speak with her after getting 2nd mask part :'(

I don't want to restart :x

Thank you for answers i'll check again in fastland.

naggaroth
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Installed mods and now she is in fastand...

Don't know why but i finally can keep playing.

Phipster99
12-17-2012, 08:08 PM
I am having the same problem. She is not anywhere and I have all 4 pieces of the mask. Help I am stuck.

ckdamascus
12-17-2012, 10:45 PM
You have to go back and forth, but she is in Fastland.

Fastland, get mask pieces, go back to Vestlig and show the mask pieces to the good Soothsayer.

Then head back to fastland and find her by the entrance to the mines. After you land, fly up and head north westish, and she should be there.