PDA

View Full Version : Battle Crash FIX

zionzo
10-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi,

I used to crash every 5' during a battle on the 2nd island.
Apparently you need to remove the skards from your army and no crash will ever happen again.

I tried it i haven't crashed in 2/3 hours now on second island, going from fight to fight! Awesome!

DeRex
10-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Also you need to avoid enemy armies that have Skalds. Once you have enough leadership, and they are very weak to you, then just chase them and get free wins vithout loses for grand strategy on all Viking armies that crashes the game if you fight them normally.

ikbenrichard
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi,

I used to crash every 5' during a battle on the 2nd island.
Apparently you need to remove the skards from your army and no crash will ever happen again.

I tried it i haven't crashed in 2/3 hours now on second island, going from fight to fight! Awesome!

It is what ive already said in an other thread.

Sooty
10-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Like I mentioned, if you can get the RNG to not have them roll "Last Hero" it shouldn't cause a crash. It never crashes when I only use their negative debuff ability, for example.

ikbenrichard
10-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Like I mentioned, if you can get the RNG to not have them roll "Last Hero" it shouldn't cause a crash. It never crashes when I only use their negative debuff ability, for example.

True but there are more useful soldiers to use then a half working skald ;)