PDA

View Full Version : Boat question first island (spoiler inside)

sethmage
10-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Is it possible to obtain boat BEFORE fight with Eric? i had very lousy scroll drops on my mage (no heals until 2nd island) and that summoning spell from the crow you get in the lighthouse would help a lot

camelotcrusade
10-28-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't think so, but then again I didn't try to do that. While we're spoilering, did anybody find all of the trainer's props before leaving the first island? I can only find two items and wonder if I missed one.

sethmage
10-28-2012, 07:07 PM
yeah, swim around the island and you will get all 3 chests, but to complete the quest i had to go to the 2nd island first, then come back and the little "one-way bridge" is empty;)

camelotcrusade
10-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks - I went back and found it, and I had no idea you can sneak back into the main castle area. Great! Then you can use the Garrison and you don't have to delete your troops to change things up - or delete spells to make room in your book, you can SELL them. Phew!

keko4321
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks - I went back and found it, and I had no idea you can sneak back into the main castle area. Great! Then you can use the Garrison and you don't have to delete your troops to change things up - or delete spells to make room in your book, you can SELL them. Phew!

you can fly , but after getting to the 3rd island i went back to the first one and i found the door already open .