PDA

View Full Version : The Movie is done!

Lazarus
06-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Here's the finished product.

Description:
Ride along on this intense sortie of an attack on a Japanese base. My hope is that you will be able to experience the ability to follow a story without dialogue or text and stay interested through it's finish. I hope it works :)

P.S. Don't forget to choose the "Watch in high quality" option! (when the movie starts, click on the screen and you'll see the option!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpe_DjnTwLs

[RS]Lazarus

Friedric
06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
nice movie good job man thx

Snuff_Pidgeon
06-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Great effort there Lazarus,Plenty of great shots and some parts smacked of realism,thanks!

Nike-it
06-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Well done, cool movie!

Kaptein_Damli
06-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Great stuff! Loved the movie! Excellent quality too! Could you upload the file to Filefront? They offer free hosting of such files with good DL rate! I have many of my own videos on filefront with great DL speed. (About 500 kb/s in Norway). Would love to have your movie in my IL-2 collection! :)

Lazarus
07-01-2008, 09:56 PM
wow...thank you guys! I appreciate the kind words.:grin:

x__CRASH__x
07-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Great job! I really enjoyed that!

BadAim
07-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Impressive! Nice camera work.

Lazarus
07-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey,

Again, I just wanted to thank you guys I put that movie up 20 days ago and it has taken almost 1300 hits. Honestly....I never expected it.

Thank you.

ElAurens
07-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Love the scene with the pilots running for their planes and then they are blown up. Well done.

The show stopper for me is the sound track.

Most IL2 movies fall down in this area.

Very disjointed, seemingly more appropriate for the Eastern Front, and none of it fits the actions depicted.

Just offering constructive criticism here. Nothing personal.

Lazarus
07-13-2008, 04:48 AM
Love the scene with the pilots running for their planes and then they are blown up. Well done.

The show stopper for me is the sound track.

Most IL2 movies fall down in this area.

Very disjointed, seemingly more appropriate for the Eastern Front, and none of it fits the actions depicted.

Just offering constructive criticism here. Nothing personal.

ElAurens,

Is this constructive criticism for my movie, or were you speaking of others? If it was of Special Delivery, give me some pointers on how to better it, or what tracks you think would have suited it better.:)

Thank you!

x__CRASH__x
07-13-2008, 05:25 AM
Lazarus, please check your Personal Messages on this board.

~S~