PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to miss Dresses

Zechnophobe
10-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I played KB:TL a while back, after KB:CW, and realized that the lack of the dress item type was very noticeable. Your secondary 'armor' style item started to feel as important as a shield being a second weapon style item. Unless Olaf has a very interesting lifestyle, I'm assuming all the dress items are pretty much gone now.

Also, you don't have a armor bearer to equip additional items too, which also makes me sad. Sounds like getting item sets on your character will be much more difficult.

Mygaffer
10-23-2012, 03:59 AM
I played KB:TL a while back, after KB:CW, and realized that the lack of the dress item type was very noticeable. Your secondary 'armor' style item started to feel as important as a shield being a second weapon style item. Unless Olaf has a very interesting lifestyle, I'm assuming all the dress items are pretty much gone now.

Also, you don't have a armor bearer to equip additional items too, which also makes me sad. Sounds like getting item sets on your character will be much more difficult.

Actually I am pretty sure the dressed will remain. I think I saw one in a screen shot.

jake21
10-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Yes that was almost exactly my view (not so much the lack of dresses but 4 fewer items can be equiped). On the bright side when you get frustrated not being able to equip the full set you can feed it to the valks and maybe they will be more powerful.