PDA

View Full Version : Off road drive glitching

tomnv
10-20-2012, 08:43 AM
My off road drive game I bought of Steam is glitching after I accedentely changed something in the PP3WorkProfile. Steam has given me ways to fix it, but has not helped. Help Please..

(A picture of the glitching problem is attached).

Sneaksie
10-23-2012, 02:50 PM
If this is not a hardware glitch like overheating, try deleting/redownloading the game. I'm not sure where Off-Road Drive stores player profile though, I would backup it first in case it is located in the game folder. If problem persists, this is either a hardware or drivers glitch i think.

tomnv
10-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah Ive tried deleting/redownloading multiple times, the thing is it doesnt delete interly from my pc, cause its a steam game. It only started glitching once I played around with the PP3 workfile?? When I switch the computer to low graphics processor, it works, but lags. Then when I switch it to high graphics processor, it works, but glitches. But as I say, it was working before on High graphics before I played around with the PP3 work profile? All my Offroad drive stuff is under: Documents>PP3>PP3WorkGame....

Sneaksie
10-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Rename that PP3 folder inside Documents folder and launch the game. As the game won't be able to load its settings, it should create a blank default profile, maybe it would fix the problem.