PDA

View Full Version : With the release of the last patch is this the time to consider modding?

jamesdietz
10-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Pretty much my question.Before now one never knew if the upgrades would effect ( affect?) a modded game.Now ,with the possible exception of a 'hotfix" CloD will no longer be developed , so is this the right time to jump in & see if the mods are right?

CWMV
10-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Heck yes it is.

Nephris
10-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Mod for ya life for using in singleplayer , i dont mind.
But plz keep the mod shit off online play!
Otherwise we will have in very short times again the same situation we had in Il2, with 4 servers running 4 different mod packs,...which again splits up the Comm.

Keep pandoras box close as long as it is possible, although it is actually already open.
I seriously hope the devs create a new encryption at least for BoM.
As Vac is not activated, it is more than easy to play around with the FM...which is also called modding then.

No thx, as I got burned by it years b4.

My two pennies.

lensman1945
10-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Mod for ya life for using in singleplayer , i dont mind.
But plz keep the mod shit off online play!
Otherwise we will have in very short times again the same situation we had in Il2, with 4 servers running 4 different mod packs,...which again splits up the Comm.

Keep pandoras box close as long as it is possible, although it is actually already open.
I seriously hope the devs create a new encryption at least for BoM.
As Vac is not activated, it is more than easy to play around with the FM...which is also called modding then.

No thx, as I got burned by it years b4.

My two pennies.

+1

GF_Mastiff
10-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I for one look forward to some one at-least fixing the Single player.

Also the MP for some of the FM's CEM.