PDA

View Full Version : released?

Ctrl E
06-22-2008, 10:53 PM
can somebody explain to me please? has men of war been released yet? if not, when should i be able to buy it in australia?

also - is men of war the sequal to theatre of war?

cheers.

Nike-it
06-23-2008, 06:15 AM
can somebody explain to me please? has men of war been released yet? if not, when should i be able to buy it in australia?

also - is men of war the sequal to theatre of war?

cheers.

Men of War is not released yet, it will be aavailable this autumn. And it is not sequel to Theatre of War, it's a separate game.

(UGF} Corporal Desola
08-01-2008, 12:33 PM
(Adds to the Confusion)

I can't find Theater of War anywhere in Australia!:(
But I found probably the last copy of Faces of War on the throw out table and got it for $10, what a rip, I'll be looking for Men of War there in 2 years time aswell, hehehehe:)

MoW is a sequel to Faces of War, it is somewhat similar to ToW, as I've played Combat Mission: Afrika Korps and Combat Mission II: Barborossa to Berlin and ToW is supposed to be an improved sequel of the Combat Mission series.

Note: I found IL-2: The Complete Edition with IL-2: FB, IL-2: FB ACE, and Pacific Fighters on the throw out bin too, I don't think Australia like 1C Company anymore, but I do.

szebus
08-01-2008, 04:23 PM
There is a Russian FoW2 (Faces of War 2: Brothers on the weapon) from 1C and it has other single player missions and multiplayer styles and it has lots of maps for multi and u can play in sigle with the russians and the allies... It is like a little bit upgraded FOW but it is in russian and i don't know where to put it ... Was it released only for them or it is a release witch has not been translated yet for the rest of the world ?

DazzD
08-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Sweet I didnt know they made a FOW2. A bit of research the english title is called 'FOW: Brothers in arms'. Now I have to find it somewhere!

szebus
08-02-2008, 09:58 AM
look here , i guess there are all the SHOWW2/FOW games from bestway http://bestway.com.ua/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=105&Itemid=1 ... And i wonder why i didnt learned russian in the school when i had the oportunity. :((

Nike-it
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM
There is a Russian FoW2 (Faces of War 2: Brothers on the weapon) from 1C and it has other single player missions and multiplayer styles and it has lots of maps for multi and u can play in sigle with the russians and the allies... It is like a little bit upgraded FOW but it is in russian and i don't know where to put it ... Was it released only for them or it is a release witch has not been translated yet for the rest of the world ?

It was released only in Russia as an official add-on to Faces of War . The first game in the series was Heroes Of World War II, Faces of War is its sequel. So there is no Faces of War 2. For russian market these games have other names, so don't mix them.

szebus
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
It is almost September and the game should be released, right ? Till then can we get a multiplayer demo or something ? TNX

DMS|Instinct
08-07-2008, 02:35 PM
You can register up for a multiplayer beta demo here:
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=119

szebus
08-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Is the game really will be released in september 2008 ? Now that there are beta test posibilities, I don't mind if it is going out in november or december, we, the comunity, will test the game and if it is to be the best game ever then so be it, let it be the release date november just please tell us when will it be. TNX

Nike-it
08-11-2008, 06:17 AM
The game will be released in September, and there are no reasons for delay.