PDA

View Full Version : new 1c games? admin help

aldrich_gnat
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
There are so many games in the forum... However, I do not know which are new and which aren't.. This is the first time I heard of 1C... But being it the one creating King's Bounty now, I have high expectations.. I am very interested in buying other games of 1C while waiting for KB to be released..

Can you recommend me some?
And if possible,
which of the games are released in the year 2008?
Which are released on 2007?
Can you categorize games that are released in 2008 and 2007 separately?
And lastly, Which games got the highest ratings? (not including the ones released before 2007)

Tnx and more power to pc game creators!

Nike-it
06-17-2008, 11:00 AM
There are so many games in the forum... However, I do not know which are new and which aren't.. This is the first time I heard of 1C... But being it the one creating King's Bounty now, I have high expectations.. I am very interested in buying other games of 1C while waiting for KB to be released..

Can you recommend me some?
And if possible,
which of the games are released in the year 2008?
Which are released on 2007?
Can you categorize games that are released in 2008 and 2007 separately?
And lastly, Which games got the highest ratings? (not including the ones released before 2007)

Tnx and more power to pc game creators!

You can find all information about 1C games (upcomming and already published) here (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/games). Most of the games are pretty good, and to recommend you any of them, your should specify your interests. The highest ratings got IL-2 series, Space Rangers. Also Star Wolves and Fantasy Wars are very good games.

Boyarpunk
06-17-2008, 12:08 PM
IL-2 Sturmovik is highly recommended. It's arguably the greatest flight sim ever made.

Death To Spies (2007) is also recommended if you like a challenge.
Welcome to the 1C forums! :grin:

aldrich_gnat
06-18-2008, 06:37 AM
oh..sorry.. forgot to mention..

I like these games:

1. Games which have a level up feature and can be played beyond the ending. (dragon quest 8 in ps2)

2. Strategy games such as HOMM 1+2+3 *that includes a good campaign* story does not need to be good as long as challenge/funability(ability to give fun) stays throughout the game

3. Single player games that has a good story involve (difficulty doesn't matter as long as the story/gameplay can keep me interested/hooked up in the game)

4. Decent graphics but not too heavy on the computer... doesn't need to be too spectacular, but it needs to be eye-catching. (are these statements in #4 contradicting each other? sry:P)

Shega
07-15-2008, 05:40 AM
Try Fantasy Wars then :)