PDA

View Full Version : English version require future patches? admin help:)

aldrich_gnat
06-17-2008, 06:48 AM
This might be a stupid question.. But, will the English version have future patches/updates after it has been released? Or would the English version of this game be completely done(not including expansion sets)

Thanks for your time... Just heard about this game 10 min ago at gamespot.com so my question might be..uhm..ignorant.. But I will appreciate kind response..

(Been playing HOMM1-5 and King's Bounty[Which was included in HOMM1+2 package that i brought] since 9 or 10 yrs old) :) Hope this game be very good:)

Nike-it
06-17-2008, 07:15 AM
This might be a stupid question.. But, will the English version have future patches/updates after it has been released? Or would the English version of this game be completely done(not including expansion sets)

Thanks for your time... Just heard about this game 10 min ago at gamespot.com so my question might be..uhm..ignorant.. But I will appreciate kind response..

(Been playing HOMM1-5 and King's Bounty[Which was included in HOMM1+2 package that i brought] since 9 or 10 yrs old) :) Hope this game be very good:)

The game is going to be released with all problems solved. Some updates may appear, but by now they are not planed. I think there won't be any problems with this beautiful game.

aldrich_gnat
06-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Alright then..Thanks for the fast reply..I'll be waiting for the game to come here in Philippines:):grin::-):cool::o;);)

GreyBeard
07-31-2008, 10:09 AM
Thats great to hear so many games coming out now are a buggy/tech problem mess.

Been a long time fan of the HOMM series mainly HOMM3.

Can't wait till it gets here to the US, this is one of the few games coming out I know I am getting for sure.

GB

GreyBeard
08-02-2008, 05:45 AM
Is it still due to release in US in late September ?

Thanks
GB

Imperial Dane
08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
As far as i know no changes have been made to the relase date, so you don't have to worry :)