PDA

View Full Version : Lcvp

Mateus Bassi
09-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello, i am trying to make a Omaha Beach invasion but when i try to clone lcvp full of infantry the game just crash

http://imageshack.us/a/img823/5020/lalalaly.png

KnightFandragon
09-15-2012, 10:35 PM
The error is pointing to that item 0x002 or w/e...that is where your problem is. The inventory that is screwed up is a soldiers inventory. So maybe look at your soldier's inventories and maybe rework whats in them, then try it again....

Try to clone the riflemen your using and see if they crash......Are you using a mod for the Omaha mission?

Mateus Bassi
09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
i dont use the omaha beach mod,

but i clone the riflemans and nothing happens ,

this problem only when I clone the LCVP with soldiers

Mateus Bassi
09-17-2012, 05:42 PM
well, i try to remove all items of the soldiers and , nothing happens when i clone , but how i use the soldier with his weapons?
:!:

KnightFandragon
09-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Maybe strip the soldiers of their gear, then pick one soldier, give him back his weapons, ammo, health kits and a hat...then clone that soldier and put them into the LCVPs......see what happens.....im unsure which item your crash was even complaining about because 2x002 or w/e it said...that isnt an item.....

This game is VERY odd with when and why it crashes..believe you me...it gets VERY annoying when your doing the SAME THING 500 times then all of a sudden its CRASH TO DESKTOP...and your left sitting there looking stupid like "I didnt see THAT one coming".....I have gotten my share of WTF CTDs...

Mateus Bassi
09-21-2012, 04:11 PM
no, crash again , i remove all items and replace , but crash