PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the game?

Nike-it
06-10-2008, 08:43 AM
We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Captain Blood. What are you wating from this game? How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
06-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I would like the pc version of the game not be a port from the 360, but to have next gen graphics like Crysis and to take advantage of dual core processors and 8800 graphics cards!!:):)

roy mustang 2
07-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Hello!! The game looks pretty cool!!! Is to tiny the numbers of games like that in the PC, the guy against the all town with punchs and a few shoots.- The english is not my firs lenguage, sorry.- Like a say before in the post of necrovision, the music is very good, at least in the trailer. Pleas, can you upload a sample of the song present in the trailer? Please?
Its looks amazing and a cant wait to put my hand's on it.
I hope you have very luck with this.
Long Days And Good Nights.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Will the pc version of the game be released at the same time as the console version?? You see there are some multi-platform games (Street fighter 4 for example) that the pc version will be released after the console one just to FORCE US buy it o console:evil::evil::evil::evil: But i will never play it on the console i will wait for the pc version!! So please 1c dont do it, dont force us play it on a ******* console! So will the pc version be released at the same time as the console version?

Nike-it
02-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Will the pc version of the game be released at the same time as the console version?? You see there are some multi-platform games (Street fighter 4 for example) that the pc version will be released after the console one just to FORCE US buy it o console:evil::evil::evil::evil: But i will never play it on the console i will wait for the pc version!! So please 1c dont do it, dont force us play it on a ******* console! So will the pc version be released at the same time as the console version?

According to the plans, both version should be released at the same time.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Nice to heard that! Also i would like to know which platform was the main development platform for captain blood?? pc or console??

persoiranian
07-18-2009, 05:22 PM
sounds cool

BAXTER STOCKMAN
08-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Wil captain blood be a hack n slash game? if yes then will 1c make more games of this genre in the future? There are only a few hack n slash games on pc. Can 1c bring us more hack n slash games??

Nike-it
08-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Wil captain blood be a hack n slash game? if yes then will 1c make more games of this genre in the future? There are only a few hack n slash games on pc. Can 1c bring us more hack n slash games??

Yes, Captain Blood is a hack n slash game, but you can also control ship guns in some missions.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Why do you think there only a few hack n slash games on pc? will we see more hack n slash games from 1c? It seems like developers ignore the pc when it comes to this genre... Why do you think developers dont release hack n slash games on pc?? Right now the only hack n slash games that are confiremd for pc are:
1 Captain Blood
2 Ninja Blade(the port is done by ND games who also ported Dark sector, otherwise it would have never come to pc)
3 Fairy tales fight
4 Venetica
5 Edge of Twilight

Most 1c games are RPG and FPS. Please dont limit only on these genres!!! Make more hack n slash games.

Shark's Prize
08-12-2010, 03:36 PM
So far you've only shown us the videos of land fighting. You've shown almost nothing of the sea battles. Will they be as good as those in age of pirates city of abandoned ships? Captain blood is the sequel right?

Sneaksie
08-16-2010, 11:34 AM
No, Captain Blood isn't part of the pirates series, it's an action/slasher. You can see a part of a sea battle in one of the videos.

FireZdragon
08-18-2010, 05:27 PM
For what i saw from the videos and the screen the game have a nice visual impact and i love the art style of char and cpt. blood.
I was wondering if the same unit type (musketeer for example) will have different details on uniforms or different face in release.
I could assume magical creatures are all similar but when we are speaking of humans i'll demand some diversification.

Another suggestion is to add a companion to cpt blood, a monkey, a parrot a dog or something similar to interact with him and why not adding some more depth in gameplay (recovering far items and so on)

a good variety of weapons/equip and combos are a must too for this kind of game any hint about that?

i'm in love with this game :P

BAXTER STOCKMAN
08-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Captain blood delayed again? i see in 1c website says release date is Q1 2011?? Why it always be delayed???

jusit
12-27-2013, 01:01 PM
It's not like Age of Pirates. Captain Blood is much more action-oriented and strips out most of the RPG aspects of the other games in the series. So, no more managing crews, leveling various skills, trade, etc. Instead, you now level up special moves and combos. The naval combat is still in the game, though I think it has been simplified. Finally, the game has much more emphasis on story than the other games.

How do you know that if the game hasn't been released? Have you got a copy of the game?