PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in Men of War Vietnam?

Grunt kid
09-07-2012, 05:11 PM
First of all I'm only giving my opinion as well as my point of view about this game and that's not my intention to criticise or offend anybody. We love this awesome game and we don't want to let it die. Many of us think that this game could offer and be one of the Men of War game saga ever made for several reasons:

Firstly, the Vietnam war as well as the Korean conflict are the most important conflicts during the last 60 or 50 years. And it hasn't shown until the release of Men of Vietnam. The Vietnam war has been unjustly mistreat and I think this is the most important conflict in the last decades.
This game tries to show it and because there wasn't something like this before. I want to congratulate the developers of this game for their excellent work.

Secondly, in my opinion there are good things such as the excellent work with landscape items, models, skins, soldiers although many of us think that it lacks more modern vehicles, buildings, more guns and arty stuff, new units, missions and so on.

That's the intention of this thread, to know the fan's suggestions.

KnightFandragon
09-08-2012, 05:15 AM
MoW:V could add all the vehicles and such from that era and make MOW:V pretty much MoW2...add in coop, MP, and everything MOWAS has now, just make it Vietnam era. See vehicles like the Ontos and Walker Bulldog. Even if they werent really ever used in Vietnam, it would still be neat to see some "what if" missions that might include huge offensives against Hanoi or something. Then Tanks and vehicles could really be used there. They could make several 12 mission long campaigns to really tell a whole story line.

Grunt kid
09-11-2012, 11:42 PM
I would like to see the 105mm recoilless gun mounted on a tripod or as an infantry support weapon and M35 truck.
One thing that I don't really like is the fact you can have a varied sort of WWII weapons or stuff instead of modern.
On the other hand, new model of buildings to recreate urban maps as well as more long missions. When I try create a new map with the map editor sometimes is too limited to make an accurate map as much as possible. To sum up, good, varied and detailed scenery stuff that's what I really want for MoW:Vietnam. You could make accurate maps with the map editor.
Finally sometimes it is difficult to understand why Mow:Vietnam map editor has more items to make WWII missions and by consequence there is a surplus of WWII items and it it necessary more modern weapons and vehicles