PDA

View Full Version : Flyable or not flyable... that is the...

DKoor
06-08-2008, 06:42 AM
...question. Well not really;

The good news is that, just as was the case with Il-2, all AI planes can potentially be made flyable in the future. And, unlike with Il-2, with Storm of War series, 3rd party developers will be able to make their own cockpits (and planes and other objects) by themselves without having to go through the official channels.

Just wanted to re-post it in case someone missed it, I think it's a great thing!
:cool:

proton45
06-08-2008, 07:53 AM
...question. Well not really;

Just wanted to re-post it in case someone missed it, I think it's a great thing!
:cool:

+1 Agreed!

choctaw111
06-08-2008, 09:31 PM
It is nice indeed, but making an accurate pit is a very daunting task. Who is up for it for the AI planes that we know about already? I know we have a few 3d modelers here that say they are up to the task. I hope they are, as I would really like to see some pits for those AI planes, the Beaufighter in particular.

Feuerfalke
06-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Considering the partial open structure, I doubt it will take long for 3D-modelers to get the pits for the AI-planes.

choctaw111
06-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Considering the partial open structure, I doubt it will take long for 3D-modelers to get the pits for the AI-planes.

I am very anxious to see how many man hours it will take these 3d modelers to make a BoB quality pit. Making those AI planes flyable will be great.