PDA

View Full Version : Men of war Condemned Heroes major issue

konosmgr
09-02-2012, 10:48 AM
This morning I bought men of war condemned heroes from steam . When the dowloading finished I installed the game and launched it. As soon as I launched it I went for a multiplayer match, because I had no gamespy ID I had to make a new so when this whole thing was complete i tried to join a match but on every match there was an error saying "Resource desynchronization detected, Playing with desynced resources could lead to Out-Of-Sync error".This is actually really sad because it's the first game I bought from this company and I wanted it for the multiplayer features it has to offer. Looking forward on any replies
Thanks in advance

Sneaksie
09-03-2012, 06:11 AM
The steam version is 1.002, maybe the players you've tried connecting to were using an older one (there is a patch for non-Steam versions but it needs to be installed manually). If versions differ, desync errors may occur. Have you tried playing with someone who has Steam version as well?

konosmgr
09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Well by checking the servers details I saw that even when others have the 1.00.2 I can't join the game on some occasions. For instance I have 2 friends who both have the steam version but I can only play with one of them because if I try to play with the other I get the message "resource desynchronization detected..." or "nat negotiaton failled" specified server is not responding.So I have only played mp matches with that one friend and some other people I found whose servers I can join