PDA

View Full Version : who's gonna be best?

akaFr0sT
06-07-2008, 10:21 AM
hey i was wondering, since Rig'n'Roll and Euro Truck Simulator are gonna be released later this year, which is gonna be better? i can certainly say Euro Truck Simulator looks good too, but there aren't many details about it.

Freak Of Nature
06-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Of course rig'n'roll it was in development for 7 years so it must be better, and about ETS I don't like sounds, there ain't any people on streets, crappy rain, no damage and so on....

roebedoes
06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Of course rig'n'roll it was in development for 7 years so it must be better, and about ETS I don't like sounds, there ain't any people on streets, crappy rain, no damage and so on....
why of course Rig'n roll Freak of nature???? i mean you said it by your self rnr is in development for 7 years (en mayby longer) so that doesn't make a game good. i think we have to wait untill we can test rgr before we can concluded anything. i think we need an official releasedate i heard a couple of them at this time.

Whiskey
06-07-2008, 04:18 PM
ETS is Haulin with new graphics, I don't espect to find anything really new, but in RnR we have ice and snow, for instance, or garages for for improve the specs of your truck.

In my opinion, two games could be the best, but each one in only many points. Maybe the perfect truck sim game would be the mix of those two games

nicknackpaddywack
06-07-2008, 05:42 PM
ETS is Haulin with new graphics, I don't espect to find anything really new, but in RnR we have ice and snow, for instance, or garages for for improve the specs of your truck.

In my opinion, two games could be the best, but each one in only many points. Maybe the perfect truck sim game would be the mix of those two games

i second this opinion, got it in one whiskey, as usual scs are dragging out "new" games, but they are just recycled 18wos AA, haulin etc, all the same! at least in AA u had a clutch!!!!!!!! where did they go wrong?

i wonder how the board meeting go at scs...

chairman: lets make a new game,
devs: oh lets take 18 wos haulin and change it a little bit, charge the same money for it and call it new!!
chairman: will it make me money
devs: yes
chairman: then what are u waiting for?! lets make moneyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

at least the rnr crew have spent some time making this game and testing it propperly rather than recycling their old stuff!!!

i fully support any choices they make because of this fact.

[/rant]

all the best; Nick

Freak Of Nature
06-07-2008, 11:11 PM
why of course Rig'n roll Freak of nature???? i mean you said it by your self rnr is in development for 7 years (en mayby longer) so that doesn't make a game good. i think we have to wait untill we can test rgr before we can concluded anything. i think we need an official releasedate i heard a couple of them at this time.
It was in development for long time so they had time to make a good game, with story, friends, enemies, police, mafia ......... and what about ETS I've watched several videos and I don't like them a lot, I watched all R'n'R videos and Except some bugs it looked to me very good. I'm Sure R'n'R will be better because it was made by same developers team that made Hard truck 2 , which was better than SCS games for me.

akaFr0sT
06-08-2008, 01:09 PM
it bugs me that in the new truck sim games we only have the choice of choosing 18 wheelers. in hard truck 2 we had normal trucks also and vans and normal cars. correct me if i'm wrong, but those things are missing from R'nR' now?

we also had the selection of european or american trucks in Hard Truck 2 even though the number of models wasn't so impressive but in R'n'R we only have american models. again, if i'm wrong pls correct me but don't shoot at me :)

oh and one more edit on this coz i keep forgeting stuff... :) i really hope that in R'n'R going on more challenging roads (with many bends and uphills and stuff like that) won't be JUST an option. i mean i hope that at least 50% of the times i'm hauling something, choosing a challenging route will be shorter but with more risks (crashing,missing a braking point and falling down a crater :P). coz i really don't like driving in a straight line or on a road that has bends but u don't have to hit the brakes to negotiate them. btw... the roads from Hard Truck 2 were awesome and challenging, too bad there weren't many roads but that's not to be blamed considering how old that game is.

digit
06-10-2008, 07:23 AM
RnR ;)