PDA

View Full Version : "This CD-Key is bound to another account"

Fnord
08-20-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm having a pretty serious issues with Men of War: Assault squad. When I try to play it in multiplayer, it refuses to accept my CD-Key, claiming that it is bound to another account.

I have previously played the game in multiplayer, but recently reinstalled my OS on this computer, and now I can't seem to log in. I am using the same GameSpy account (and username), but I still get this error message.

Also, I have a copy of Men of War (the first game in the series that was just called Men of War), but the CD-key I got with it is 4 characters too long, so I can't use that one either for multiplayer. Gamer's Gate (where I bought MoW) directed me to 1C's support in regards to this issue.

I have contacted 1C's support. Twice. (2 weeks apart) And they have not responded to any of my emails. Their replies have not gone into my spam folder, so it would seem like I have not got any reply from them at all. And GameSpy does not have a proper support, so I can't contact them about the issue (they could in theory solve the MoW: AS issue, but not the original MoW issue)