PDA

View Full Version : Paratrooper reinforcement - MoW Assault Squad

wustenratte
08-17-2012, 10:08 AM
I want to add paratrooper squad (10 soldiers) reinforcement to original campaign via parachute.

On the map 01_usa-overlord you can call for a paratrooper.

I've checked at youtube some tutorials, but they not helped.

What I did.

1. I've added some soldiers, gave them names (para01-para10).
2. gave them tags.
3. copy commands and changed waypoints.
4. test ok, but they not jump at place I clicked.

On pic1 you see event: player_para01. Just this one of ten jumped where I clicked on.

Sorry for my bad de-english. It is hard to describe a problem I don't understand.

Thanks in advance.

Maxblitzg
08-19-2012, 03:54 PM
You should open the 0.mi of the skirmish map Overlord to see how it works.

wustenratte
08-19-2012, 06:17 PM
You should open the 0.mi of the skirmish map Overlord to see how it works.

I did. It works fantastic for one paratrooper, but it not work for more then one.

I can call for ten and they came, but not where I clicked, but to their waypoints.

It works similar to this tutorial, but this is NOT what I'm searching for.

I want to click somewhere on map and the landing at this point.

Maxblitzg
08-19-2012, 08:21 PM
hast du versucht zuerst mal einfach nur ne Gruppe Bodentruppenreinforcements zu machen ?
Das ist fast dasselbe

wustenratte
08-19-2012, 08:37 PM
hast du versucht zuerst mal einfach nur ne Gruppe Bodentruppenreinforcements zu machen ?
Das ist fast dasselbe

Ja, ich habe eine vorhandene Truppe die Fallschirme und den effect für den Absprung hinzugefügt. Ergebnis war da oben beschriebene.

Bodentruppen laufen neben einander bis zum den Punkt, den der Spieler angeklickt hat.
Lasse ich bei 10 Fallschirmspringern einen Namen (zBsp. para01) für alle 10, so gibt es ein Fallschirm für alle 10. Das sieht so aus, dass ein Fallschirmspringer landet und 9 andere nach der Landung aus ihm rauskommen.

Also müsste ich 10 Namen erstellen (para01, para02 usw), die eigene Fallschirme benutzen. Das Problem hierbei ist, dass sie dann nicht dort landen, wo ich hin klicke, sondern wo ihre waypoints sind. Nur der im event landet da wo ich hinklicke. Füge ich weitere events hinzu, funktioniert das ganze System nicht.

Maybe do someone know a mod where paratroopers porachutes will be use as reinforcment.

karvarino
01-21-2013, 09:22 AM
I want to add paratrooper squad (10 soldiers) reinforcement to original campaign via parachute.

On the map 01_usa-overlord you can call for a paratrooper.

I've checked at youtube some tutorials, but they not helped.

What I did.

1. I've added some soldiers, gave them names (para01-para10).
2. gave them tags.
3. copy commands and changed waypoints.
4. test ok, but they not jump at place I clicked.

On pic1 you see event: player_para01. Just this one of ten jumped where I clicked on.

Sorry for my bad de-english. It is hard to describe a problem I don't understand.

Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem, I've tried to enlarge the waypoint radius and managed to put paratroopers where we cllik,its work, but failed to call the next paratroopers