PDA

View Full Version : We want to know whats going on

Ubaku
06-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I would like to know what the heck is going on at Softlab? They have until September. That is 3 months. They should know by now whether the game will come out in September or not.

In my honest opinion if it doesnt come out in September or in 2008, its never going to come out. And I'm one of the few people who still believes in this game after 6 years.

Just tell us what stage this game is in. How close is it to being released?

We dont need any more answers than that, we know everything there is to know about this game.

Bombakas
06-03-2008, 08:51 PM
From truckpol forum admin got email from dev.Dev wrote that development is complete done, now they are in test phase.Truckpol admin got screenshots too and show the rignroll game on 3 monitors.Go look truckpol front website page.I want to know too whats up? why is release date pushed to october 2008 in 1c buy&download section? but 1c confirmed that date is september 2008 few months ago.

GinXeng
06-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Who knows what might happen. You say they said the game is now in testing phase? I heard that from them 1 year ago. I'm supprised if this game was out in 2009.

Pete379x
06-03-2008, 09:47 PM
You actually think that it will come out in September, hmm ya right it ill probably be delayed again until december.

Ubaku
06-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Well that is definetely something new. Looked at Truckpol home page. http://truckpol.republika.pl/index.html

They never said "the development is totally complete" before thats for sure. I'm starting to believe it really will come out in September in Europe and October 2008 in America. :D Nice screenshots too.

kosak
06-04-2008, 06:43 AM
hello, our czech publisher of RnR said one week ago that rnr will be published in the Czech republic on 19.9.2008, few days after that 1C Company confirm it. Problem is that czech publisher said that the price of RnR will be 299 Kč = 19 dollars or 12 Euro. I have never seen that GOOD games have this small funny prices. So the question is, will rnr be a good simulation or stupid arcade?:(

Freak Of Nature
06-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Now that we know that game is in testing phase only, can we expect R'n'R to be released earlier if the testing is finished sooner than planned?

Whiskey
06-04-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't know any info about the status of the game, but I can say that a test phase never end. Always you can look for new issues. And in the suposition that this phase finished, they'll have more time for distributing the game into the shops, or making a patch for possibly bugs

Nike-it
06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
The game will be release when is done. There is nothing to argue. I think all of us want R'n'R to be a good game, so please don't complain about the delay. The developers are working really hard. And you will be the first to know the exact date of release.

akaFr0sT
06-06-2008, 08:10 PM
only 1 thing bugs me: how on earth did it take so long to develop this game? i mean... no offense to the devs but... it seems that it took forever to reach this stage of the game.

Whiskey
06-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Maybe they make a new game instead improve the ones already made, like the Euro Truck Simulator by SCS. It's slower, but you can implement a lot of things more

digit
06-10-2008, 07:26 AM
only 1 thing bugs me: how on earth did it take so long to develop this game? i mean... no offense to the devs but... it seems that it took forever to reach this stage of the game.

They worked on a number of different projects whilst making RnR. There company doesnt just make computer game!

GinXeng
06-13-2008, 07:31 AM
The game will be release when is done. There is nothing to argue. I think all of us want R'n'R to be a good game, so please don't complain about the delay. The developers are working really hard. And you will be the first to know the exact date of release."The game will be release when is done" Thats the dumbest thing ever, of course it will be, why would they leave on there computers to sit there when its done. And what do you mean by "you will be the first to know the exact date of release" so your telling us that the realse date on the website is a lie? Here we go again with the lies!

Whiskey
06-13-2008, 11:52 AM
He means that if the release date has any change we will be the first who will be noticed. The game release doesn't seem to have any delay

Nike-it
06-16-2008, 08:37 AM
He means that if the release date has any change we will be the first who will be noticed. The game release doesn't seem to have any delay

Exactly, the game is producing according to the plan, and by today there is no any information about delay. Just calm down. I'm also waiting for this game very much! And it is sometimes horrible to read tons of posts with different gossips!

1Truck
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Exactly, the game is producing according to the plan, and by today there is no any information about delay. Just calm down. I'm also waiting for this game very much! And it is sometimes horrible to read tons of posts with different gossips!

This is what is funny. Many people are waiting for this game, and all they do is complain to the developers ON THEIR OWN SITE! Now guys, this game may have been in developement for a long time, but is there any truck game on the market today that can even compete? No. They have put more than enough detail; they didn't need to make everything as good as possible. But they did. They also went to California and made video footage to make the game more accurate. Did they need to do this? No. They could have guessed and used google image search. My point is is that you guys complain that this isn't good, the game is taking too long, etc. But put yourself in their shoes! How would you like to make a truck game devoted to truck fans and get complaints and being talked about badly on your own site?

Flagman_20
06-19-2008, 07:08 PM
This is what is funny. Many people are waiting for this game, and all they do is complain to the developers ON THEIR OWN SITE! Now guys, this game may have been in developement for a long time, but is there any truck game on the market today that can even compete? No. They have put more than enough detail; they didn't need to make everything as good as possible. But they did. They also went to California and made video footage to make the game more accurate. Did they need to do this? No. They could have guessed and used google image search. My point is is that you guys complain that this isn't good, the game is taking too long, etc. But put yourself in their shoes! How would you like to make a truck game devoted to truck fans and get complaints and being talked about badly on your own site?

Even though I agree with you in some points, you clearly haven't been waiting for this game for 7 years now. Yes, they didn't need to put in so much detail in the game. No, there won't be any game that will be able to compete with it. You're right about that.
But look at things this way: Even by going to California taking footage of every single road and building, this shouldn't take more than a year, and then compiling the data and making it into a map, 1.5 or 2 years tops. Developing the trucks etc wouldn't be hard, probably 6 months and then making everything else another year. Now, you put that all together and you get 3.5 years. It has been 7 years since the game has been announced and nothing yet. And after being lied countless times about the realese date, people get angry.

Oh and by the way (I hope some of the devs can read and awnser this): How come did you guys announce that the game was going to be realesed 2 years ago, if the testing is only being done now? This is no insult, I'm simply curious

GinXeng
06-20-2008, 05:10 AM
I agree with flagman, I been waiting for this for 7 years since they annouced it on the trucksims forums. People have the right to be angry when they are lied to over and over with the same BS excuses. I'm not angry with the wait time(anymore) I'm angry with the lies they been telling us. I understand there hard work and effort into the game, I understand it not easy. But how can they say they are releasing it in 2004 when they knew them selfs it wasn't going to be, I understand if they thought it was going to be ready by then but something came up then thats ok, but what could have possibly delayed the game pass 2008

wheelking
06-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Anyway,it must be released in September,or they will break the law=They officially decided to release and 505 games accepted it

Maybe Rig n Roll will just go to trash :D

KENWORTH
06-20-2008, 06:37 PM
man this some bull now like weve all said we been waiting 7 years but look at this what if it not wat u expect it to be
and i just play 18 wos series till the time is right or just drive my truck either way the time is 1 od my concerns this game prob be never released and all this bs tme we wasted on hoping that this game will ever come out on time

1Truck
06-20-2008, 08:24 PM
The thing is I remember hearing about this game when I was in 6th or 7th grade. I'll be a senior this fall, so I've also been waiting many years. All I'm saying is that the mods here probably don't want to hear constant ranting, and I'm sure the developers must glance through this forum once in a while. It would no doubt be insulting for them to have to read this.