PDA

View Full Version : 4.09?

Bobb4
05-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Okay this is not a moan session just a random what's up as I see almost no current threads mentioning 4.09...
The beta was launched with much fanfare and now silence? Is the patch so unstable that it cannot be completed, is SOW so close no-one cares about IL2 anymore?
Even the beta dll's thread is several pages down.
Unless it has been released and I am the last idiot on earth not to have spotted it :)

HFC_Dolphin
05-27-2008, 12:10 PM
I already hold the 4.10 beta...

WeReLex
05-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Russian virpils have a sign. If has fallen sukhoi.ru - wait for a patch. And it this week has fallen already 2 times... :)

PS Excuse for awful English.

Feuerfalke
05-27-2008, 01:14 PM
At least you probably missed the repeated quote from Oleg, that he needs all people working on BoB until a certain stage of development is reached. At that point, he's willing to let a few of his team integrate coding and make the necessary modifications for the Dedicated-Server, which would be needed ready when 4.09 was going to be released.

Many people think, that this "certain stage" is BoB reaching Beta-phase. I don't know if this is true, but I wouldn't expect news or the final 4.09 until the end of this year.

JG52Uther
05-27-2008, 01:29 PM
but I wouldn't expect news or the final 4.09 until the end of this year.

Well if thats true then its ridiculous! The natives are already getting very restless about SoW,and now you are saying you think 4.09 will not be out for another 6 months!!!
So I wonder if it will be out before or after SoW!

Feuerfalke
05-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Well if thats true then its ridiculous! The natives are already getting very restless about SoW,and now you are saying you think 4.09 will not be out for another 6 months!!!

Probably shortly before.

And it's not at all ridiculous!
The reason why BoB was postponed so far is purely because the team worked on the IL2-Engine again and again. Remember BoB was postponed over a year because of the PacificFighters-Problems and even more, because they made some free addons to compensate for us.
And now they have the very same problem: Push the release of BoB back another few month or rather concentrate on the new engine now and release the patch later.

Considering we have a working IL2, now, I can perfectly well understand why Oleg made this decision.

(And before anybody jumps at this statement and demands a patch for the problems and bugs in IL2-1946, consider that there won't be any changes to the code, if the patch was pressed out now, but there is a chance we get more content and bugfixes, if Olegs team has the time to program them after that stage is reached. Don't know about you, but I prefer the later.)

DKoor
05-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I just hope I'll live long enough to see all those nice stuff
:lol: .

Tree_UK
05-28-2008, 04:55 AM
It does seem a little strange for me that Oleg said 'we need everyone working on SOW' after releasing the 4.09 beta, why did he work on it in the first place if he knew he would not release the final version for perhaps another year? Crazy way of doing business.

Feuerfalke
05-28-2008, 08:15 AM
It does seem a little strange for me that Oleg said 'we need everyone working on SOW' after releasing the 4.09 beta, why did he work on it in the first place if he knew he would not release the final version for perhaps another year? Crazy way of doing business.

He didn't - the beta is 3rd Party but finishing, encoding and updating the dedicated server would be his job.

Bobb4
05-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Just glad to know I did not miss any important updates.
I as you can see from my sig fly ADW and I am extremley happy with IL2.
But having a 8800GT I would not complain about a little more eye-candy.
Guess 4.09 will arrive when it arrives. I really was only concerned because no 4.09 threads existed on the front page.
Keeps the admin on his toes :grin:

Feuerfalke
05-28-2008, 08:51 AM
+1

I am looking forward to that patch, too, as the maps are really great.

But under the given circumstances I'm glad SoW has priority.

Richie
06-05-2008, 09:32 AM
As long as they don't cancel it.

Snuff_Pidgeon
06-05-2008, 10:11 AM
o.k Oleg! Its time to let everyone know what is going on.

Tree_UK
06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
4.09 after SOW me thinks. So stop holding your breath.

Snuff_Pidgeon
06-08-2008, 12:35 AM
hee hee

DKoor
06-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Can't care less for 4.09 if it's gonna stop any development of sow.

ECV56_LeChuck
06-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Stop with this kind of post please. You´re not speeding up things in this way, and there´s not another way of geting it early. It will came out when it´s ready. Use 4.09 beta or 4.08.
End of discussion.

Tree_UK
06-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Yes Sir!

MOH_Hirth
06-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Dont agree... why we IL-2 fans dont deserve a bit more atention? We want only know if the patch is in work or ANY prevision...

DD_crash
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Oleg gives us these patches free! Don't panic :)

Golf Pro
06-09-2008, 09:34 PM
I wonder if we could get another beta with the updated (corrected) maps.

That way mission builders can safely start building missions with the new maps before the final 4.09 is released.......

The_one
07-11-2008, 12:08 PM
lol, looks like we on 408 are being put on the shelf , it was my understanding that 1946 was going to be lexx's project, 409 was a 3rd party and everyone else was working on sow. so if this is the case, surely 409 should have been completed by now, as it has been months since the beta has been out.
And yes, i am having a moan, i have spent a lot of hard CASH on il2 range and feel that it is only fair that i get the patches that are required to fix it up to what it should be. you say the patches are free, but really they are not. you pay for the sim and therefore have already paid for the patches.

and one more point...........
many of the things that oleg said was not possible have been made possible by this sound mod thing. the so call sounds that are being used are freeware and as the patches are supposedly free then there is no issue there. some peeps have even recorded actual sounds from the real planes and use them
external environment.... done
new cockpits..............done
realistic tracers...........done
new maps..................done
even new aircraft........done
to name but a few and all this and more done in less the time that 409bm has been out. and all this with NO CHEATING in sight. NO weapon mods are allowed and NO damage mods are allowed.
people love this sim and want it to be the best that it can be, and have done their best to make it exactly that.
so why all this animosity????????????.
enjoy stock il2, i for one enjoy the immersion and realism that comes with the mod. after all, its only a 3rd party addon just like 409bm, just a heck of a lot better.

Feuerfalke
07-11-2008, 01:10 PM
you pay for the sim and therefore have already paid for the patches.

You are absolutely right!

I will go to my car-salesman and demand a new tire and a new engine. It needs to be replaced and hell, I payed a lot more money for my car than for IL2!

No, you're right, a bad example. Silly me!

I should go and demand a nav-aid, slicks, a new color and racing seats. Hey, after all, 4.09 will be an addon, too, right?

I'd really like to spend just one single friggin day in your fairy-tale-pinky-flushy-world, people, really. :rolleyes:

GF_Mastiff
07-11-2008, 01:49 PM
You are absolutely right!

I will go to my car-salesman and demand a new tire and a new engine. It needs to be replaced and hell, I payed a lot more money for my car than for IL2!

No, you're right, a bad example. Silly me!

I should go and demand a nav-aid, slicks, a new color and racing seats. Hey, after all, 4.09 will be an addon, too, right?

I'd really like to spend just one single friggin day in your fairy-tale-pinky-flushy-world, people, really. :rolleyes:

Look at the Game SIMS http://thesims.ea.com/ it still putting patches and updates out like theres no tomorrow. It's been out for more than 9 years now.

Look at the Game Americas Army still doing engine updates on the fly and content. http://www.americasarmy.com/
So your telling us that all the mileage we put on IL2 is just maintenance?

Feuerfalke
07-11-2008, 01:53 PM
So your telling us that all the mileage we put on IL2 is just maintenance?

Nope. It's your pleasure, your memories and your experience with this game.

But it gives you no right for anything except to install and play this game on a single PC at a time. That's all.

I know, life is hard.

(TheSims is an extremely good example. You know how many free Patches were released by EA over these 9 years? Then let me tell you: 7 overall patches, SEVEN. And for how many payware addons? Right, that's 7, too! - That makes one Patch per release - now you really want the situation we have with TheSims transfered to IL2?????? )

ROFLOL - Americas Army? You are comparing a constantly supported government project to IL2? Hell, I didn't know the RedArmy needs pilots THAT desperate, especially since the war is over quite a while, you know? LOL !

The_one
07-11-2008, 02:47 PM

lol, when a game is released, it is always flawed, thats why patches are released, to patch the holes( flaws ) when you buy a car, you get an unflawed object. if it is flawed, they give you a new one, if they find issues with parts on a car, they recall. it is not a fairy tale world, it is reality.
and if you would like to spend a day in my world, then get out of YOUR fairytale world and join us in the world of reality, maybe you might like it.

The_one
07-11-2008, 02:48 PM
p.s., i have spent a lot of money on il2 range, maybe more than most, i have every right lol.

Feuerfalke
07-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I'd really, really wish that you'd get just the bugs removed for your personal copy of BoB, no additional planes, no additional maps, no additional objects, no additional skins, no additional missions, no additional graphics, no additional effects, no additional flight-model, no additional coding, no nothing.

Just a single patch to solve the bugs and the rest by payware, like GF_Mastiff wants it.

Just the simple claim to have spent more money on IL2 than most of us gives you nothing, except the aura of arrogance and ignorance. But I must confess you indeed surpass most of us in that regard.

The_one
07-11-2008, 03:19 PM
a personal attack eh, simple am i?, you muppet, get a damnd life ant try for once to understand the reality of things, you quite obviously cant get to grips with what should be, pmsl. just because you dont like the facts you have to attack, i throw down the glove and invite you from behind your PC, maybe you would like to come to duxford and meet up to discuss how , and i quote" simple" i am. i am sure you would like to run to the nearest gate in fear.

409 was supposed to be the final "fix" for il2, now it has been shelved. this says to me that the sim is not finnished!!!!!!!!
and yes, if you add up the money i have spent on this sim alone, with all the add ons, and new versions, it runs into HUNDREDS of pounds. yes hundreds. maybe you did not pay for your copy and stole it from torrent or something.maybe that is why you are so arrogant!!!!! sorry just noticed, you is german,which explains a lot in my book.

Feuerfalke
07-11-2008, 03:33 PM
You want to threaten me? Is that all you've got?

4.09 was postponed, not canceled, if I may correct you, and as you can play 1946 the way it is now, you don't NEED the patch - so there's no right to demand it from that side.

On the other hand, you are right, of course. IL2-1946 will never be finished. Neither with 4.09 nor with patch 20,000 or any mods. Looking at it from that point of view, your position is rather comfortable, as you can never be pleased. But that is what you want, right? Just complain and demand.

I suggest you start looking at IL2 as a game, not as a religion, nation, a precious incomplete personal treasure that you and you alone gave a lot of money for. It's a game, that's it. A fun game, but an old game with too many limits and too many restrains, a piece of software that is reaching its limit of support.

On the other hand, as you even start a racist thing from it, perhaps that's just too much for you?

Rama
07-11-2008, 03:41 PM
409 was supposed to be the final "fix" for il2

Wrong
409 isn't a "fix". It's a free addon including exclusivelly third-party maps (as you can see with 409b).
IL2 is finished since very long time.

The_one
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
ohh, you are so wrong, il2 is FAR from finished. there is so much more life that can and and will be added to it. and as for the so called addon, it WAS the final fix lol. but because oleg shelved it , the patch was to be done by 3rd party modders.

The_one
07-11-2008, 04:01 PM
You want to threaten me? Is that all you've got?

4.09 was postponed, not canceled, if I may correct you, and as you can play 1946 the way it is now, you don't NEED the patch - so there's no right to demand it from that side.

On the other hand, you are right, of course. IL2-1946 will never be finished. Neither with 4.09 nor with patch 20,000 or any mods. Looking at it from that point of view, your position is rather comfortable, as you can never be pleased. But that is what you want, right? Just complain and demand.

I suggest you start looking at IL2 as a game, not as a religion, nation, a precious incomplete personal treasure that you and you alone gave a lot of money for. It's a game, that's it. A fun game, but an old game with too many limits and too many restrains, a piece of software that is reaching its limit of support.

On the other hand, as you even start a racist thing from it, perhaps that's just too much for you?
Racist NO,Threaten NO, challenge YES. but if YOU suggest i am SIMPLE again i will gladly buy a plane ticket...
and as for your explanation, for some it is a game, they are the no pit noobies
but for others , it an almost perfect ww2 flight sim, and also, it is no where near the limit of its support,( well maybe 1c support) and it is constantly having new things added. things that blinkered eyes will never experience lol.
as for being pleased? i am very pleased with il2, its just the lameness of certain individuals that p1ss me off with there poor attempts at prophecy, trying to make out they are clever. :rolleyes: i make a observation about something and , just as the ubi noobs did way back when, you lot jump on it.

Sovien
07-11-2008, 04:17 PM
a personal attack eh, simple am i?, you muppet, get a damnd life ant try for once to understand the reality of things, you quite obviously cant get to grips with what should be, pmsl. just because you dont like the facts you have to attack, i throw down the glove and invite you from behind your PC, maybe you would like to come to duxford and meet up to discuss how , and i quote" simple" i am. i am sure you would like to run to the nearest gate in fear.

409 was supposed to be the final "fix" for il2, now it has been shelved. this says to me that the sim is not finnished!!!!!!!!
and yes, if you add up the money i have spent on this sim alone, with all the add ons, and new versions, it runs into HUNDREDS of pounds. yes hundreds. maybe you did not pay for your copy and stole it from torrent or something.maybe that is why you are so arrogant!!!!! sorry just noticed, you is german,which explains a lot in my book.
First, there is no place for threats on the forums.

Second, it's easy to be an internet tough guy.

Third, being the internet tough guy just makes you look worse then you already do.

Fourth, assuming the above to "be neither here nor there", you assume quite abit about Feuer by making a threat such as the above. There is always someone biggerer & made of more bad-assery then yourself. You do not know Feuer, don't assume you would win a the fight to begin with - doing so just makes one look even more ignorant then they did in the first place by making the threat.

Fifth, software is always "unfinished" because in the world of software nothing is perfect.

Sixth, you CHOSE to spend that money on the sim. No one forced you to do so. You are not owed anything other then what you paid for, which was the sim as it was when it was released - before even the first patch.

Seventh, beyond there being absolutely no place for threats on the forums, there is also absolutely no place for nation-bashing. Ethnocentrism is the diarehia of hummanity.

Eighth, you dont have to agree with anyone on here about anything. You do need to conduct yourself in a repsectable manner though. If you can't, or simply dont care to then you have several options: 1) don't post anymore, lurk more please, 2) do not come back at all.

So, inconclusion, reported for Threats, Nation-bashing (for lack of a better term), and just general asshatery.

KG26_Alpha
07-11-2008, 04:31 PM
I'll be at Duxford.

Look forward to seeing you.

:grin:

52Zebra
07-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi I just got 1946 v.4.09b1m. and applyed it to 1946 408m, the maps take longer to load but they do load and it is very nice work.
52Zebra

Tree_UK
07-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Expect to see it shortly after SOW is released so somewhere around 2010.

The_one
07-11-2008, 06:31 PM
First, there is no place for threats on the forums.

Second, it's easy to be an internet tough guy.

Third, being the internet tough guy just makes you look worse then you already do.

Fourth, assuming the above to "be neither here nor there", you assume quite abit about Feuer by making a threat such as the above. There is always someone biggerer & made of more bad-assery then yourself. You do not know Feuer, don't assume you would win a the fight to begin with - doing so just makes one look even more ignorant then they did in the first place by making the threat.

Fifth, software is always "unfinished" because in the world of software nothing is perfect.

Sixth, you CHOSE to spend that money on the sim. No one forced you to do so. You are not owed anything other then what you paid for, which was the sim as it was when it was released - before even the first patch.

Seventh, beyond there being absolutely no place for threats on the forums, there is also absolutely no place for nation-bashing. Ethnocentrism is the diarehia of hummanity.

Eighth, you dont have to agree with anyone on here about anything. You do need to conduct yourself in a repsectable manner though. If you can't, or simply dont care to then you have several options: 1) don't post anymore, lurk more please, 2) do not come back at all.

So, inconclusion, reported for Threats, Nation-bashing (for lack of a better term), and just general asshatery.
you just dont get it do you, i have not bashed any nation, i was called simple and i responded to that, i simply made an opinion about 409, and was bashed for it. read all the posts before being aggressive. it would appear you are one of the wannabe prophets i was talking about. have your say by all means but dont EVER make unsubstantiated claims.
i made it clear i did not make any threats, but i WILL not tolerate being called simple, that is slander in the first degree. also this crap you keep going on about is not the issue here. the issue is, 409b should not have been released full stop.

i quote you...
"Second, it's easy to be an internet tough guy.

Third, being the internet tough guy just makes you look worse then you already do."

so in a few words, this is how you are trying to appear eh? by making slanderous postings . lol

freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. every man has the right for their opinions. i left the ubi forums because of preachers, and now i find this forums are full of them too.
so report me for standing up to the preachers, am i bothered, no! if i get banned, it would just show what the real integrity of the site .
i have this whole thread backed up , just incase lol.

and as for this quote
"Fourth, assuming the above to "be neither here nor there", you assume quite abit about Feuer by making a threat such as the above. There is always someone biggerer & made of more bad-assery then yourself. You do not know Feuer, don't assume you would win a the fight to begin with - doing so just makes one look even more ignorant then they did in the first place by making the threat."
this just shows the type of person you are lol, WHO said anything about a fight?
secondly, you dont know me either............

Rama
07-11-2008, 07:28 PM
ohh, you are so wrong, il2 is FAR from finished. there is so much more life that can and and will be added to it

Not by the developper. So it is finished.
When you buy a car, it is finished. If you modify it with some spoilers and extra devices to it, it doesn't change this fact.

and as for the so called addon, it WAS the final fix lol. but because oleg shelved it , the patch was to be done by 3rd party modders.

You don't know what you're talking about.
It isn't a fix at all, it is a free addon with third-party made maps (I participated)

Viking
07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Please don’t make this guys day!
We who have been around since day one know the real price of this sim and the effort put into it by both the developers and the users.

Don’t put any more gasoline on this flame.

Viking

Sovien
07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I hope you're ready for a lengthy reply (I do appologize for the length, but felt it important to address your points).

you just dont get it do you, i have not bashed any nation, i was called simple and i responded to that...
Exhibit A: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=45403&postcount=29
i throw down the glove and invite you from behind your PC, maybe you would like to come to duxford and meet up to discuss how , and i quote" simple" i am. i am sure you would like to run to the nearest gate in fear.

Furthermore, Exhibit B (from the same post)
maybe that is why you are so arrogant!!!!! sorry just noticed, you is german,which explains a lot in my book.
When you use someone's nationality as a reason to make a personal attack, that my friend, is Nation-Bashing. If you don't like the term "Nation-Bashing", then how does Bigot & Bigotry suit you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i simply made an opinion about 409, and was bashed for it.
You were hardly bashed for it. He disagreed and made an appropriately, albet sarcastic, reply. He still had/has a valid point, and he most certainly has not carried on in the immature manner you have.
read all the posts before being aggressive.
I have read all the posts, from page, from post 1. Started it wasn't until page 3 (today) that you started posting in here and became abusive. So, what came before is completely irrelevant my post's subject was on your conduct in this thread.
it would appear you are one of the wannabe prophets i was talking about.
Interesting, I remember making no prophecies. *shrugs*
have your say by all means but dont EVER make unsubstantiated claims.
I believe, even without this reply, my previous post is well substantiated by your own previous posts...
i made it clear i did not make any threats...
Exhibit C: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=45403&postcount=29
i throw down the glove and invite you from behind your PC, maybe you would like to come to duxford and meet up to discuss how , and i quote" simple" i am. i am sure you would like to run to the nearest gate in fear.
You may not have literally said you would kick his arse all over Duxford, but that is still a threat. Veiled though it may be. If make it clear the Moon is made of cheese, that doesn't mean it actually is. Or perhaps this makes more sense, if I make it clear the Moon is not made of rock that doesn't mean it actually isn't.
...but i WILL not tolerate being called simple, that is slander in the first degree.
This is one of my more favored lines of your previous reply.
I believe you refer to Feuer's post here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=45402&postcount=28
The use of the adjective "simple" was used to describe the term "claim". Not YOU. So, hopefully that little issue is all cleared up.
also this crap you keep going on about is not the issue here.
Really? Because I also replied to your points concerning 409b. Furthermore, if the other points in my post (concerning your behavior), were not relevant then likewise every post you made since you started after Feuer (including the previous one) had nothing to do with it either. But I assume it's okay for to bring up irrelevant subjects, but not anyone else.

So, we'll all go on stay on topic now, but you can go ahead and talk about whatever. So far, in your reply to my post, you've actually not addressed any of my points that were on topic, thus your previous reply actually has nothing to do with this topic at all. Atleast some of mine did. Hypocracy much?

i quote you...
"Second, it's easy to be an internet tough guy.

Third, being the internet tough guy just makes you look worse then you already do."

so in a few words, this is how you are trying to appear eh? by making slanderous postings . lol
No, not at all, only pointing out things most people consider common sense. Which, in of itself, is hardly slanderous.

freedom of speech is a wonderful thing.
Didn't you know? There is no freedom of speech on the internet? There is no bill of rights. I do agree with the sentiment though.

every man has the right for their opinions. i left the ubi forums because of preachers, and now i find this forums are full of them too.
I couldn't agree more with the first line of this quote (reference my comment directly preceeding this one). As far as preachers go, you're right, there are many. Many of various demoninations and religions. Good luck trying to navigate life without running into a few.
so report me for standing up to the preachers, am i bothered, no! if i get banned, it would just show what the real integrity of the site .
No worries, I already have. You are obviously bothered. Otherwise, why offer your rebuttal to my previous post? Also, dont blame the site. It is obviously just behaving as it was coded to do based on human input.

i have this whole thread backed up , just incase lol.
Cool-beans. In the event of legal action. I highly recommend NOT using it as a defense in litigation.

and as for this quote
"Fourth, assuming the above to "be neither here nor there", you assume quite abit about Feuer by making a threat such as the above. There is always someone biggerer & made of more bad-assery then yourself. You do not know Feuer, don't assume you would win a the fight to begin with - doing so just makes one look even more ignorant then they did in the first place by making the threat."
this just shows the type of person you are lol, WHO said anything about a fight?
secondly, you dont know me either............
You're absolutely correct. I'm merely basing my perspective on your posting behavior. Which by themselves makes it fairly difficult to refute my previous points because, well, they're there in black and white. Furthermore, the statement you are refering to is also another one of the common sense rules that most people are aware of.

Snuff_Pidgeon
07-11-2008, 11:42 PM
They keep crawling out of the woodwork!!!!

VMF-214_HaVoK
07-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Whats the final release going to give you that the beta does not other then dedicated server? You can fly the beta all day long if you like and the experience will be the same as the final release. If you really want to breathe some life back in your game you should consider some of the fine modifications out.

S!

nearmiss
07-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Oleg is very serious about cheats for ONLINE play. If you go to the AAA site and look around you'll see there are large numbers of MODS for 4.09. The AAA ONLINE server is supporting the 4.09 stuff. Oleg may have decided to just walk away at this point and leave everyone to the care of the IL2 community of users and modders.

There also may be real issues for providing a NON-CHEAT ONLINE environment that just might not be possible now that there are so many 4.09 MODS available. 4.08 could very well be the end of it as far as keeping cheaters off the lobby.that is, if Oleg has washed his hands of IL2 series.

Just a speculation of course. I thought of this, because Oleg has never lingered with a partial patch release.

The_one
07-12-2008, 09:57 PM
no sovien , it looks like the post that started this off by where Feuerfalke addressed me as being simple has been removed. it was not in reference to where your link goes, but it was a direct attack on my personality by directly calling me "simple",
as for the rest of your quotes, this just goes to prove that you are the type of person that likes to keep trouble going. maybe you have been reported for this very reason?????????
ever heard the expression let sleeping dogs lye ?
if it was such an issue to Feuerfalke, then it would be him making all the quotes, and as it was left by himself and me then it would have suggested that any issues where sorted. pm's are a wonderfull thing you know.
but you seem to want to keep it going, and keep something going that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you.
get of your horse and drink ur milk mate. and keep out of things that have nothing to do with you eh.

The_one
07-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Oleg is very serious about cheats for ONLINE play. If you go to the AAA site and look around you'll see there are large numbers of MODS for 4.09. The AAA ONLINE server is supporting the 4.09 stuff. Oleg may have decided to just walk away at this point and leave everyone to the care of the IL2 community of users and modders.

There also may be real issues for providing a NON-CHEAT ONLINE environment that just might not be possible now that there are so many 4.09 MODS available. 4.08 could very well be the end of it as far as keeping cheaters off the lobby.that is, if Oleg has washed his hands of IL2 series.

Just a speculation of course. I thought of this, because Oleg has never lingered with a partial patch release.

i would just like to add that AAA are also very serious about cheats online, and ban anyone that tries to promote them. :grin:

proton45
07-12-2008, 10:16 PM
no sovien , it looks like the post that started this off by where Feuerfalke addressed me as being simple has been removed. it was not in reference to where your link goes, but it was a direct attack on my personality by directly calling me "simple",
as for the rest of your quotes, this just goes to prove that you are the type of person that likes to keep trouble going. maybe you have been reported for this very reason?????????
if it was such an issue to Feuerfalke, then it would be him making all the quotes, and as it was left by himself and me then it would have suggested that any issues where sorted. pm's are a wonderfull thing you know.
but you seem to want to keep it going, and keep something going that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you.
get of your horse and drink ur milk mate. and keep out of things that have nothing to do with you eh.

Well THAT should certainly put an end to it... :)

Sovien
07-13-2008, 12:28 AM
First, this is a public forum and as such all members can freely reply to any post...yes, even the one's that have nothing to do with them. In other words, I don't need your permission or blessing to do so. If you dont want any Joe Shmoe replying to your posts then don't post on a public forum.

Second, if pm's are such a wonderful thing to you then you should have kept this debate to the pm's instead of replying to my post. If you chose to post a reply to mine, you should expect the same in turn. Your pride was hurt and you wanted to make an attempt to save face - so you posted instead of keeping it to the pm's. So why should you expect any different?

Third, in response to the one point you offered a rebuttal on (The "Simple" conspiracy): The quote and the link speak for themselves. You are wrong. You want it to be Feuer called you "simple" because your reaching and reaching for something to attack him over. Simple understanding of the English language provides clear indication this was not the intent (as in this case, "simple understanding" was also not used as an adjective to describe you as a person).

Fourth, I honestly could careless if Feuer is offended - Feuer can defend himself. I didn't post to "come to his aid". I thought your post lacked tact. Lacked so much tact I felt it was worth addressing.

Fifth, as far as milk is concerned, as long as it has a healthy dose of chocolate mixed in I will be more then happy to drink it.

In closing, all of my previous points still stand. If you'd like to continue this discussion in pm's I'd be more then happy to do so. As matter of fact, I replied to the pm you sent me (after posting your first reply to my first post), but you have failed to keep this debate in the pm's. I really thought that's were they would stay, but now I'm really not surprised in the least that you just couldn't resist replying in the thread. I sincerely hope you enjoyed another spoonful of Hypocracy.

I await your response in my pm's (you still have yet to reply to my initial reply to your first and only pm to me).

Peace-out. Homie.

GF_Mastiff
07-13-2008, 04:02 AM
This Thread Has Been Hijaked Warning Warning Will Robinson.

Snuff_Pidgeon
07-13-2008, 05:44 AM
This Thread Has Been Hijaked Warning Warning Will Robinson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNrZYuTfXo

The_one
07-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Well THAT should certainly put an end to it... :)
i had hoped so, but it looks like sovien has other ideas about it lol

GF_Mastiff
07-13-2008, 10:05 PM
HA ha ha lol thats was great
-