PDA

View Full Version : positioning a breastwork/sandbags in mow:as singleplayer

micro
07-31-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi

I know this is a nooby question, but can someone plz explain to me how I can position sandbags in mow:as singleplayer, I mean, I know how to locate and build the sandbags, but I am having major problems on how to position them to, as the breastwork/sandbags always appear in the same position, like when I am facing the enemy and I have built the sandbags, well it always seems to be pointing the other way, and I am having trouble rotating it, ugghrr, what keys do I press to position it, like can I rotate it somehow, there must be a way, as its driving me bonkers lol.

Thanks

just to let everyone know, I found out how to do it now, apperantly its the RMB (right click mouse button) that can rotate the sandbags to the desired position.
Works like a charm.
scroll down to the 2nd post by kane1 > http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29235&highlight=sandbags

micro
08-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't understand what you mean?:!:

KnightFandragon
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
You want to know how to set them up in a given direction?

You select the build breastworks then hold down your mouse button and drag in the direction you want to place the sandbags.

micro
08-03-2012, 07:28 PM
You want to know how to set them up in a given direction?

You select the build breastworks then hold down your mouse button and drag in the direction you want to place the sandbags.

oh yeh I know how to do that, once the breastwork has been highlighted, hold down the RMB, then position breastwork/sandbags to the desired position :grin: