PDA

View Full Version : About Star Wolves saga

ElFenix
05-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello, this is my first post around. I have some questions I hope someone can help me with.

Well, I live in Spain, and it seems the game is not being distributed here (if it is, I cannot find it anywhere). I'd love to buy a spanish version, but it would be fine too if I could buy the english version. My question is: where can I get it? Yes, I know of the Buy&Download thing, but I like to have my games in their CD/DVD, with the printed manual and all that stuff, and I don't care if I have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get it. Is there any way? Some webpage that ships their products, or something like that?

Second question: I've read around that Star Wolves 2 is quite buggy, but I haven't found a patch to solve those bugs (correct me if I'm wrong). It seems that an expansion (SW2: Civil War) will be released later this year, so I'd like to know if that expansion includes some kind of patch.

Well, I think that's all. Thanks for reading ;)

Nike-it
05-19-2008, 07:07 AM
Hello, this is my first post around. I have some questions I hope someone can help me with.

Well, I live in Spain, and it seems the game is not being distributed here (if it is, I cannot find it anywhere). I'd love to buy a spanish version, but it would be fine too if I could buy the english version. My question is: where can I get it? Yes, I know of the Buy&Download thing, but I like to have my games in their CD/DVD, with the printed manual and all that stuff, and I don't care if I have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get it. Is there any way? Some webpage that ships their products, or something like that?

Second question: I've read around that Star Wolves 2 is quite buggy, but I haven't found a patch to solve those bugs (correct me if I'm wrong). It seems that an expansion (SW2: Civil War) will be released later this year, so I'd like to know if that expansion includes some kind of patch.

Well, I think that's all. Thanks for reading ;)

Hi, the answer for the first question you will find here: http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/starwwhere.htm

Unfortunately, the patch for english version is not released yet.