PDA

View Full Version : The AAA_PAT_MOD Cameras only....Please? Please!!!? best Movie Maker tool ever!

Mysticpuma
07-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Since it was released about a 1000 years ago, the AAA PAt Mod was the single best ever addition to the Movie-Makers toolkit as it allowed the camera to be placed anywhere arund the players aircraft, it had under-wing camera positions, cowling positions facing forward and rear....just loads of absolutely brilliant cameras. It did however come with a Smoke Mod too (that could be activated or de-activated) and it seems that this is the problem that has meant that the cameras-only MOD never came out.

HOWEVER....I am now making this request in the hope that someone with knowledge and Modding ability can actually release something similar to the AAA PAT MOD, but only having the cameras...not the smoke.

The mod itself is incredible and I really would love to use the cameras in HSFX 6 or UP3 or just anything, but it needs to be compatible with them.

Is there anyone out there who can actually make the Camera mod from the AAA Mod and share it so it can be used in the latest Mod releases.

I honestly believe Movie-makers everywhere will be indebted to you if someone can make it happen.

Cheers, MP

vpmedia
07-09-2012, 02:33 AM
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,24693.msg269382.html#msg269382

Cheers
Istvan

Mysticpuma
07-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Istvan....sadly it crashes my isntall of HSFX 6 and refuses to work in UP3 RC4

Gutted :(