PDA

View Full Version : Chinese IL2 player copy IL2: up2.0 mods, claims it is developed by him and sell it

cainiaofly
06-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi all:

I am a IL2 fan from China and this is the first time I post on 1c forum. I make this post because I read news and I am very angery. The reason I felt sad and angry is because there is a Chinese guy just copy il2:up 2.0 mods and claim it is developed by him and sell it to make a profit and fame.

This is the link of the news: http://www.hb.xinhuanet.com/2007zfwq/2011-08/16/content_23473762.htm, it was written by Chinese hence I will make some English translations.

The title is "Chinese super player developed an awesome flight simulation game". In this news, the guy's name is Yao yao and his game id is @6, he is so called an "cyber world ace" and own a company to develop flight simulation games. After years of hard working (or copying?) He developed an awesome flight sim and sold it to schools in China and even the Chinese air force was interested in this game and plans to buy it from him .Which made him "successful and famous". The most ridiculous part of this news is Yao yao stated “under the inspiration of what he did, the Russian government decided to buy flight simulation games from 1c company and promote them to all the youth across the country “. I am not a Russian player, is it true?

I am a big fan of flight simulations and an owner of il2:1946 and IL2: CLOD. I was shocked after I read this news and wonder what game this guy develop and want to buy and try it. Then I go to this guy's company forum and download. The game is called "DOF SonicAge™ (version V.10) "(they even "tm" for it). Here is the game introduction webpage and video.
webpage: http://bbs1.dof.so:88/index.php?showtopic=105161

Game intro video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjYzMTMxMDI0=.html
The video seems cannot play on 1c forum, just click the link in the video, you can watchI think after watch this video, any il2 player will know it is Il2:up2.0 or up 3.0 mods. In order to make sure, I download the game and found out it is just il2:4.09+up2.0. They just change a name, they even don’t bother to change the il2:fb exe and other files. Seems the name is only the "years of hardworking" he and his team do.

As an Il2 fan, I felt very angry because I know il2 is a game developed by hard working of maddox teams and the mods are contributed by lots of players and fans all over the world. As a Chinese guy, I felt very sad, because those act of copy and piracy are very common in China. This guy just copy and he can sell it to make a profit. I wish this kind of situation can change someday.

Forgive my poor English and I don’t know whether is appropriate to post this topic here and I want this can attract 1c Company’s attention and 1c can take some action. I plan to post it in facebook, twitter and other flight simulation forums. Meanwhile I want to post the video to YouTube. However, due to the internet policy, the government had blocked face book, twitter and YouTube. Can somebody help me to spread it and make it aware? The only reason I do this is because I am a fan and I was ashamed and felt it is wrong.

SaQSoN
06-23-2012, 09:08 AM
Yao yao stated “under the inspiration of what he did, the Russian government decided to buy flight simulation games from 1c company and promote them to all the youth across the country “. I am not a Russian player, is it true?

No, it is not. However, the government of Russian Hanty-Mansiysk district has partially financed development of a flight sim game, based on BoB engine as a part of government "patriotic youth education" program. But definitely this Yao Yao has nothing to do with it. :)

Your message has been forwarded to Maddox development team. Now it's up to them, what they will do.

BlackSix
06-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi all:

I am a IL2 fan from China and this is the first time I post on 1c forum. I make this post because I read news and I am very angery. The reason I felt sad and angry is because there is a Chinese guy just copy il2:up 2.0 mods and claim it is developed by him and sell it to make a profit and fame.

This is the link of the news: http://www.hb.xinhuanet.com/2007zfwq/2011-08/16/content_23473762.htm, it was written by Chinese hence I will make some English translations.

cainiaofly, thank you very much, your information has been transferred to the management of 1С.

SiThSpAwN
06-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Seems like that is a common problem :)

http://china-defense.blogspot.ca/2012/05/no-typo-j-16-is-chinese-strike-flanker.html

dreamofire
06-30-2012, 01:12 AM
Really nice English, LOL.

Have a good one.

Bearcat
06-30-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm sure his English is better than your Chinese. Right?

Touche..

SiThSpAwN
06-30-2012, 01:58 AM
I'm sure his English is better than your Chinese. Right?

+1

Treetop64
06-30-2012, 02:35 AM
i'm sure his english is better than your chinese. Right?

+100

zxwings
07-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Obviously, the first poster, cainiaofly, knew very little about what he was here talking about.

So far as I know, in 'DOF SonicAge', computation of flight behaviour (is it called 'flight models'?) was substantially overhauled, mainly to make aircraft's behaviour highly realistic at around sonic speed, something that the stock IL2 or its any other mod was not able to achieve. Also they added other things. Besides, the download is completely free, and if you want to fly more realistic jets in IL2, why not try it? It being free, and its download being welcome, I doubt the softwares which the first post claims some people are foolish enough to buy are the same thing.

I once heard of it that Oleg had even given @6 some help with this SonicAge project.

realhammer
07-31-2012, 12:19 PM
cainiaofly, thank you very much, your information has been transferred to the management of 1С.
I'm a chinese IL2 fan,This ID-cainiaofly,used to friendly fire many times in our sonic age sever,kicked and banned by the administrator,claimed that he will come back and revenge.funny, he took a good use of a small news of a local website, we chinese don't even trust our CCTV NEWS(CHINA CENTRAL TV BY GOVERMENT),don't mention that ignorable web news.
We are telling lies everday,most for living, hope we won't tell lies for fun.

DO YOU BELIEVE?

P.S. my friend dreamofire is Chinese too, funny?

老外就不要装自己中文好了

billeinstein
08-04-2012, 12:17 AM
As far as we know, what Cainiaofly said was a lie. The Mods set of Sonig Age is not just rename the UP2.0, and never been sold in any Country. He will never tell you which store or person is selling this Mod, or what is the price. His anger to the Mod makers is just due to the personal reason. So he will spread this lie over and over again.