PDA

View Full Version : This game is awesome! Except for one thing..

jake1715
06-14-2012, 03:52 AM
As I've read other grieve about, not having a free roam or the ability to disable the off track timer or wrong way timer was a huge downfall and disappointment to this game. I just bought it through steam, and I was expecting those features. I guess I should have checked these forums first.

Hopefully 1C will read these complaints and do something of the sort. I would even pay for a free roam update. However not more than $15 for it.

Time to go play on the Mud trial map.

Evilpopcorn
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Free roam would be great, kinda like MotorM4X

TeamRockSorta
08-12-2012, 03:01 PM
hey there fellow 4x4ers, the only reason i made this account today, is to let the dev's know , and i belive i speak on behalf of every single living soul that purchased the game, that FFS its really not hard to keep your million+ ORD4x4 customers happy, and release a effin' free roam patch (even for a price) or at minimal a editor tool, very very very dissapointed, such a beautiful game gone to waste and alot of unhappy customers, back to rigs of rods or motorm4x for me,
sorry guys if i offended anyone.

TeamRockSorta.

Mage_016
08-31-2012, 06:58 AM
So I ordered this from UK and now waiting my game to arrive. So there is no playground at all? Will there be? Please 1C...

steward15
10-01-2012, 10:24 AM
As I've read other grieve about, not having a free roam or the ability to disable the off track timer or wrong way timer was a huge downfall and disappointment to this game. I just bought it through steam, and I was expecting those features. I guess I should have checked these forums first.