PDA

View Full Version : for admins - how to purchase - ?

myriac
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM
hi dear admins

i want to buy this game - in russian - and where ?

and if i buy it in russian (although i know russian at all) can i play it ?

looking forward for your valuable answers

regards,

Shega
05-05-2008, 03:52 PM
You can buy and download the Russian version of King's Bounty here: http://online.1c.ru/games/game/2585070/.
But remembet that KB is an RPG and there are really many dialogues and texts in the game, and they play a very significant role, so imo you won't be able to play that version of the game without knowledge of Russian.

myriac
05-05-2008, 04:03 PM
dear shega

ok, i understand, i am 37 and play rpg games for about 20 years..
i play this game whether it is russian.
but the link you mentioned completely in russian.
if you help me pls how to pay it with my mastercard( i mean i cannot follow the links coz all of them in russian or else is there any english version of it ?)

consequently i want to buy this game, but i request from you a help for the page to buy it

looking forward for your answer very much

best regards

myriac

Shega
05-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Unfortunately you can not pay with the credit card, myriac. You can use WebMoney.

phoenixreborn
05-05-2008, 04:18 PM
i am 37

Really? You're 37?

myriac
05-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Really? You're 37?

yes really, and i play rpgz and so many games since 1988-89

myriac
05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Unfortunately you can not pay with the credit card, myriac. You can use WebMoney.

ok thanx anyway shega, so i think & wish i will wait for english version on the shelves..

Shega
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
That's right decision, you'll get all the fun from the game in that case!

katabroc
05-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I did buy the game, have to use a paypal account in a russian money exchange site (http://www.transmoney.ru/) , and transfer US dollars to russian rubbles on webmoney. Using webmoney I could buy it from online.1c.ru (altough they dont sell the game to Brazil, I had to change my country to russia :D ).
:)
The game looks awesome, and there are lots of words that (once translated) are the same or near english. :) Now im studying hard russian :)

IMO, russian is not that hard

Imperial Dane
05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
But this does beg a question, who will handle the translation to english ? And will they do a proper job ? With no voice acting we will be spared some of the ravages i could imagine, but good english would still be nice :D