PDA

View Full Version : level 3 warden uniform?

razmat
06-11-2012, 01:05 AM
hi all , new to the forum. liking the game so far. though i am just wondering in level 3 i made it up to the room with the red circle(for warden's uniform?). and it seems there are 3 people in there , with 2 sitting by the fireplace. is the warden uniform the guy sitting by the fireplace on the left side? kinda black with a red armband and a hat? it was rather difficult to do , so i am just wondering if i have the right uniform before i leave there. thanks

razmat
06-11-2012, 01:35 AM
so i'm thinking maybe not , since when i get to the prison they say only the warden can enter. or is there a way to show the papers? i can't see any way to activate them.

Liz Shaw
06-11-2012, 02:18 AM
The man sitting by the fireplace is the officer with one of two documents you need. The warden is upstairs, wandering around an old armory. His uniform resembles that of an SA member.

razmat
06-11-2012, 02:22 AM
wow , thanks i did'nt realize that. is he upstairs then from where the 2 guys are at the fireplace?

Liz Shaw
06-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Yes!

Morris66
12-25-2013, 09:49 AM
It is important to choose right one since the first time. Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article.