PDA

View Full Version : New Admin. Good Bye, Guys!

Evgeny
04-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Well, beginning from the next week I will be replaced with the new admin, whose nick is Nike-it. He will deal with all the matters, concerning the forum. It was very pleasant to work with you, guys. I had a great time with you on these forums and I hope so did you. Cheers guys and Good Bye!!!

Ron Falco
04-30-2008, 11:36 AM
I hope he's as nice as you. I hate power-hungry admins.

Good bye Evgeny

digit
04-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Sad to see you leave mate. Have a good one though ;)

Freak Of Nature
04-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Well Good bye to you Evgeny :)

nealn
04-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Evgeny, Good bye and good luck. You have been a great administrator and will be missed.

Neal

bigbubba467
05-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks for being a great Adminstrator. I know that we as members can be rough on you. Especially with Rignroll. We hope that for all the best in the future and that someday you would return.

Have a Good One
bigbubba467

Bombakas
07-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Evgeny we miss you :)We want you back.Evgeny was good friendly 1c admin and answered quickly any topic here.Sometimes he didn't know answer then he promise he will answer that soon as possible if he got know.

roverk
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
when rig n roll gonna be relesed??????????????????????????????????
i will have a answer

Ubaku
10-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Rig'n'Roll will be released on December 14th in the year 3024 at 3:06pm eastern time. It will be handed to you by flying robot pigs which will be used as postal workers. In order to recieve the game from the flying pig you will need to enter a secret password in Japanese and then in Russian. This password will be given only to loyal fans of the game who have been waiting since 2002.

The president will be emperor and dictator and controller of the minds of all people, Robot Nixon.

There will be only one country on earth called The United Federated States of Dr Robotnik, who as you all know took over the world after the famous Sonic vs Knuckles clash of 2987.

It seems that Novosibirsk was the only city still left after that war between Sonic and Knuckles. So somehow the great great great grandson of Igor Belago finished and released Rig'n'Roll.

And guys that is the truth. ;-)

digit
10-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Rig'n'Roll will be released on December 14th in the year 3024 at 3:06pm eastern time. It will be handed to you by flying robot pigs which will be used as postal workers. In order to recieve the game from the flying pig you will need to enter a secret password in Japanese and then in Russian. This password will be given only to loyal fans of the game who have been waiting since 2002.

The president will be emperor and dictator and controller of the minds of all people, Robot Nixon.

There will be only one country on earth called The United Federated States of Dr Robotnik, who as you all know took over the world after the famous Sonic vs Knuckles clash of 2987.

It seems that Novosibirsk was the only city still left after that war between Sonic and Knuckles. So somehow the great great great grandson of Igor Belago finished and released Rig'n'Roll.

And guys that is the truth. ;-)

So in other words mate, you mean never.